This turbo tile tool is driving me nuts

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
So I called jondon because I need it fast..(I wish John at superior wasn't on the other side of the world from me)

I ask for the swivel that is under the head of the machine that the t-bar is attached to..they say sure, 130$ we will ship it tomorrow..

It comes in and is the swivel at the handle..ugh!!

S I called them and they were very sorry and will send a call tag and ship the correct part ASAP..

The correct part is 400$!! Holy crap us products are u kidding me

So I to.d the guy I was going to explore a different tool at that point..so he talks to someone and they knock 100$ off the price and lower it to300$. Still ouch but manageable

The tool sprays good out of the jets but won't spin so the only thing it can be is the swivel assemble that gos through the head of the machine and sends water to the t-bar

Man is products is proud of their parts..

The break down doesn't even show the part I need lol

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Take the jets off & run the tool for a minute or 2 . It could be clogged and you're just not getting the flow/pressure you need to turn the heads... You'd be amazed how much grit can build up inside your lines. I know you said its spraying but it could be an easy fix that saves you $300...

BradD

Supportive Member
Name
Brad Duncan
Dave,

That part is very expensive. If there is a next time tell JonDon it is the T-8A from Turbo Force. That will help them id an get you the correct part. How long have you had your Turbo?

Reactions: davegillfishing

John Olson

Name
John Olson
call my next time for $300 Id have overnighted it to you with a box of jelly bellies! For $859 and $40 shipping you would have had a whole new tool plus a case of free chems.

Not to throw anyone under the bus but anyone reading this the T-8A is NOT $300 not anywhere close not sure where they got that price from but it isn't list very very far from it. I would call and have them make it right with you.

The 90 degree swivel isn't even close to what you paid either. Someone got their wires crossed it isn't like Jon-Don to do that. Those prices are way way way way far away from even suggested list. Even marketing them up a little from suggested list!

Last edited:
Name
Lee Stockwell
I've seen several that had the spray jets turned too far vertical.

We LOVE our Turbo Hybrids! They are getting a huge workout this week as the University turns have started here.

Reactions: Art Kelley

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
Part with jondon canceled and ordered through the person I should have ordered it from to begin with..

John made it clear when I called him that he was not intending on taking the order from jondon but couldn't see DOUBLING list price on a item.

I called my jondon rep and let her know why I canceled the order and asked her to check into the issue to see if it was a computer mistake..I hope it is.

Tanks to all for helping

Reactions: Art Kelley

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I called my jondon rep and let her know why I canceled the order and asked her to check into the issue to see if it was a computer mistake..I hope it is.

welp..let me probe this one a bit ..

"very expensive part" I can understand , but how the hell does someone knock $100 off the original quoted price "just like that" without actually LOOKING to see what their cost is??
I'm calling BULLSHIT if they try to say it was just a clerical price mistake.

and distys wonder wonder why we look to other sources for parts when we can:icon_rolleyes:

side note..maybe i was little harsh on Cole when he was whining .
wonder if was the same JD location that attempted rape on Gilly?
if so...maybe that manager ...
never mind
I'll wait to hear what story JD lays on us

..L.T.A.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
Ok so when I called back later just to ask for the price like I was a new customer I got the same thing..then I started telling them that list price was 175$ and they were doing something wrong..

Then I get the ....oh I looked at the wrong part number. It's actually 189$!! I lauded and told him he was still above list price and never mind..

So I called my rep Linda and got her vm..left her a message outlining the entire thing and went on with my day..

Got a call back a hr or so later with her explaining that she did not really have much to do with parts and pricing but would look into it..felt kind of blown off a bit

Nice...

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Jon-Don Corporate must not know what is going on as this is NOT like them to make this type of mistake. I really don't understand it and I am sure Dave Howard is completely unaware what of this. I am a bit befuddled by the whole thing. It doesn't sit right with me something is really wrong there and I hope someone at Jon-Don looks into it as they are a Class Operation as a whole.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
I was quoted way over list price on my dirt dragon when I bought it..mike made a few calls and they lowered it to what everyone else was selling it for too..

Class operation but you have to watch them..I am not sure it's on purpose but something is wrong.

Shipping is tough with them too..you really have to watch that number

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Looks like a common part that you could get from a car wash supplier.

And PROBABLY a whole lot cheaper than that.

FredC

Village Idiot
not much cheaper.........except at maybe kleenrite but they only have the 3/8 mosmatics (57.163 @ $116) in this style/version....not sure what size this one is

otherwise 180-260 at most carwash places from what I saw

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom