This winteris looking good so far.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
I am so used to being dead between Xmas and New Years but actually had a decent week. This week so far has me working most days and next week is starting to fill up. All I can think is that it is the crappy economy forcing people to clean or prepare their houses for sale. We also have had a few Lakefront homes that have filled up our days lately also. Seems the wealthy spend even when times are tough. Even the commercial jobs have been good to us this year. So far I am quite pleased with what I am seeing for this winter.

mishi

Hi there,

Winter season or especially at the time of new year celebration most of the people used to have fun with their family and with their loved ones by having tours. If your business is not having that much rush of clients in this condition I will recommend you to have a tour with your family.

Mike Draper

mishi said:
Hi there,

Winter season or especially at the time of new year celebration most of the people used to have fun with their family and with their loved ones by having tours. If your business is not having that much rush of clients in this condition I will recommend you to have a tour with your family.

What a great idea, maybe you can recommend a tour for my family and I? If you want I can post my credit card online so you can take my payment? :roll:

Name
steve snail
Mike Draper said:
mishi said:
Hi there,

What a great idea, maybe you can recommend a tour for my family and I? If you want I can post my credit card online so you can take my payment? :roll:

Is this not the official tour company for MF7? You'll probably need to post your ss# also.

Can't be any worse than the email I got from non other than Beiber Fever.

Hello,

Good day this is Beiber Tom I would like to know if you do rug cleaning at your shop and accept credit cards, and are you the owner or the manager, actually am relocating from my old house in IL down to your city TN and (I would like to know how much cleaning 5 Upholstery sofa and two rugs cost), the sofa is about 3 to 5 feet can you do the total calculation for the cleaning for me and basically am just moving in, and I am at the hospital right now, because I so want to do the cleaning arrangement for the sofa and rugs before I move to my new apartment in your city and after completing the payment with my credit card, the private delivery guy can have the sofa and rugs move down to your shop for the cleaning asap, I will like to have your shop address to give to him.

Thank you

Regards,

Beiber Tom.

Chris A

Name
Chris
We had a warm week so lots of post-restoration cleanings (pipe breaks and such.)

green gurl

We are off to a great year as well! In fact swamped! Thanks to our hotels!!! The week before christmas and the two weeks after have been insanity for us. Haven't had much time for anythign but running a crew at one of our hotels! I enjoy it... though i miss being with my girls all day!! They start preschool next week and i don't know what I am gonna do with myself without them munchkins running aroung destroying everything all the while putting a smile on my face!! Who would a thought that make up stained carpet could bring me such joy!!! I guess you woulda had to see their faces!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom