Thom Feilding of BlueLINE on the Hotseat!

hogjowl

Idiot™
The truth is, you guys have to remember that Mike owns a Vortex, and is dependent upon them for service. He has to keep up his contacts with them. This is the same reason why we see other guys posting great things about other mfg.s that we all know are losers. They simply must.

I am not implying that Vortex, or this dude who is to be on the hot seat is a loser. I have no idea what the actual deal is with the "new" Vortex. Time will tell.

I certainly am grateful that Mikey has elected to have SOMEBODY potentially interesting to be on the hot seat. The names previously mentioned were just more BB losers like the rest of us are.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Certainly I did! All the previous hot seat guys have been quite interesting. Ken was my favorite.

I was talking about the names you bantered about for this next session.

Mikey P

Administrator
Mort is too slow too realize that we have two levels of Hot Seats.

Average Joes in a weekly session like Jimmy and Vince and the monthly big wig session with gurus and manufacturers.

Billy

Name
BH
I guess I am the only one that would really rather here from a one truck owner operator. All of these people that are successful at low priced volume cleaning really don't interest me as much as someone actually more successful at true high end cleaning. Not to say they aren't interesting at all.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I'd venture to say, Billy, that you don't hear from many 'successful' high end, owner operator, businessmen because not many exist.

Except on the internet.

They either get really tired of working their asses off and quit, or they grow old and market themselves as guru's and try to make a retirement living off the rest of us.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Vinney:

If my message doesn't agree with you, come up with a logical counter argument. Show some cognitive resources.

If you can't argue effectively, then at least respond in a humorous way.

Otherwise, you come off as being a bit like Darlene.

G

I for one found plenty of humor in Vince's post.

Maybe you need to re-read the last line.

G

I'll take that as a compliment. If I thought you were slandering rednecks I'd be worried about what anyone from places like Prattville Alabama would think!

hogjowl

Idiot™
Arguing with you two is like having two Nascar fans agree with each other that Gretchen Wilson is hot.

It doesn't make her any better looking.

All it does is confirm everyone's view of a Nascar fan.

G

But he was showing love toward you Marty. Its the Christian thing to do.

Chad

C

Carpet Dude

I'd like to see the truck mount manufacturer Ed V. on the hot seat.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom