Those money business cards ?

Name
I'm Rick James
I read on here that people were having success, just curious if anyone has tried them and had success.

I tried the search options but couldnt find any posts.

moneybizcard1.jpg

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We've used them for carpet cleaning that carpet retailers hand out and they've done decent. We've refilled their stock a couple of times.

We also have some for air duct cleaning, for HVAC tech's to hand out, those have done ok too.

I've seen some at a Pizza place that looked like like real dollars, pretty cool but they were so close to the real size I would think it could be an issue for them.

We've used dollar bill biz cards for years as part of our referral program and as first time customer coupons.

50_card_front_eco.jpg 20_cleaning_bucks400.jpg 10_card_front_eco.jpg ecocard_back_8.jpg

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I like giving the gift cards that look like credit card type gift cards.

The money look isn't as intriguing to the female home owner....in my opinion.

Doesn't anyone remember the flintstone episode when Betty and Wilma are yelling CHAAAAARGE IT?

Womens luv the credit.

Name
I'm Rick James
Brian R said:
I like giving the gift cards that look like credit card type gift cards.

The money look isn't as intriguing to the female home owner....in my opinion.

Doesn't anyone remember the flintstone episode when Betty and Wilma are yelling CHAAAAARGE IT?

Womens luv the credit.

Good idea Brian, that reminds me I started working on a CC biz card a few months ago. Good advice.

Name
I'm Rick James
I was thinking of having it look just like a CC, with the numbers and name on it.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Looks good Chavez!!

I've been thinking about this for quite a while.
Did you know if you bought the 14, 22 or 30 mill thickness.

I was thinking about handing a few out at the point of sale and also sticking a magnet on one to stick on the fridge to get dual use out of them.

I'm thinking buried in a billfold doesn't work very well.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Dave I can't remember it's been a few years ago.

Duracard will send you a bunch of free samples and you can pick the thickness that you like best.

Becker

Name
Becker
Where can I get the heavy plastic cards printed.?

I could do a play on words with the Platinum name.. Platinum card..

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Doc Holliday said:
Duracard.com they can make it Platinum color even.

Cool thanks Richard. I've about run out of mine so I will try these guys out. A little cheaper than what I was paying.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ben, your elbow is cut off. If you can't fix that, at least have a wall or something there instead of it looking like your arm is disappearing.

Here....Use this logo on your site. Yours is a little pixelated.

bendsurdi.jpg

Name
I'm Rick James
Doc Holliday said:
Truthfully they didn't do any better than these dollar bill cards do and these are a whole lot cheaper per card.

Yeah I dont see the value in the plastic cards vs what Got Prints prints. Hugh price difference. I was going to print up about 5000 and just flood the area with them.

Becker

Name
Becker
Alexander Supertramp said:
[quote="Doc Holliday":gc3lt3me]Truthfully they didn't do any better than these dollar bill cards do and these are a whole lot cheaper per card.

Yeah I dont see the value in the plastic cards vs what Got Prints prints. Hugh price difference. I was going to print up about 5000 and just flood the area with them.[/quote:gc3lt3me]

I agree however my plans for the plastic cards are more for gift cards clients can buy or I can give away.

Ben what would I need a banner for?

Name
I'm Rick James
Becker said:
[quote="Doc Holliday":1ej0cskf]Truthfully they didn't do any better than these dollar bill cards do and these are a whole lot cheaper per card.

Yeah I dont see the value in the plastic cards vs what Got Prints prints. Hugh price difference. I was going to print up about 5000 and just flood the area with them.

I agree however my plans for the plastic cards are more for gift cards clients can buy or I can give away.

Ben what would I need a banner for?[/quote:1ej0cskf]

I can see the value in that.

I have a question for you don..... If I leave my waste tank open during cleaning it would reduce my suction, right...But when I turned the machine off... all that dirty water would come rushing out of the open dump valve. Knowing that..should I reclean the carpet or just hope someone doesnt post an online review?

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
I have a question for you don..... If I leave my waste tank open during cleaning it would reduce my suction, right...But when I turned the machine off... all that dirty water would come rushing out of the open dump valve. Knowing that..should I reclean the carpet or just hope someone doesnt post an online review?

Brent my machines have more suction with the waste tank wide open than your machine has on it's best day- :shock:

Name
I'm Rick James
bensurdi said:

Brent my machines have more suction with the waste tank wide open than your machine has on it's best day- :shock:

I have no doubt of that ben....Im not the one with the complaint that it took the carpets over 14 hours to dry.

If the tank was open like you said...the tech would of known because all the water would of rushed out of the dump valve when the machine was turned off...Was you tech (brother) lazy that day and didnt want to take care of the issue. Do you not use airmovers or feel the dampness of the carpet..?

My wittle truckmount with my wittle airmovers can get some of the carpet dry by the time i leave.

Name
Nate W.
bensurdi said:

I have no doubt of that ben....Im not the one with the complaint that it took the carpets over 14 hours to dry.

If the tank was open like you said...the tech would of known because all the water would of rushed out of the dump valve when the machine was turned off...Was you tech (brother) lazy that day and didnt want to take care of the issue. Do you not use airmovers or feel the dampness of the carpet..?

My wittle truckmount with my wittle airmovers can get some of the carpet dry by the time i leave.

Brent, why are you being a jerk? You and every other MBer knows Ben doesn't have an overpriced air path. Quit stirring the pot...

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Re: Re: Those money business cards ?

Nate The Great said:
Brent, why are you being a jerk? You and every other MBer knows Ben doesn't have an overpriced air path. Quit stirring the pot...

:)

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Name
I'm Rick James
I thought with the "bIg tRuCk" you dont need an airmover...thought the carpet was dry within seconds.

Just messin with you ben..need a hug? shiteatinggrin

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom