Those who give a crepe about CRI.

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
I'm trying to tone down the language.... actually a crepe sounds pretty good right now...

I've teamed up with some cleaning buddies and peers to create one portal for mobilizing cleaners - and their voices - in regards to the CRI issue.

I'm sorting through STACKS of interesting dirt on this program, and who is scratching whose back on this one.

Some old sordid tale... all about the money - real SHOCKER here. :shock:

IICRC is taking up this issue at the Executive Committee level to actually consider going along with the ride. (I'll reveal why that is in some of the posts we're gathering for the blog. It's pretty unbelievable.)

So - if you could care less, no worries. But if you do want to see what's going on, and whether we can make these yahoos pay attention, then please subscribe to the list and get notes when new posts are made.

http://www.realdirtoncri.wordpress.com

Thanks!
Lisa

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I see why Jim has really voiced his issues with CRI SOA program more recently, and rightfully so. Count me in.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Oh Lisa, if you weren't so pretty, & I wasn't so old............................

I'd swear you had testicles, the way you take on this SOA crap that many don't want to touch.

Way to go girl.

I'm behind you all the way 'cos what happens in the 'states, gets down under ten years later.

I would truly like to see all respectable carpet cleaners get behind this move and show people that the dirt in their carpet is real, unlike the imitation dirt in the SOA labs;

Also that we will not let AMATEURS using toy machines hired from a store, take away OUR livelihood that we have invested thousands of dollars on.

Follow the money & count me in also.

Ooroo,

Shortestwun.

:evil:

Ryan

Val really helped put things into light. Lit a fire under my butt to get my website finished.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Mikey P said:
Do you think Mrs Average American is aware of the CRI and SOA program?

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=41328

Fair suck of the sav mate.

They may not be aware of them at the moment, just like many are unaware of the I.I.C.R.C.

BUT, Do you think that they won't stoop so low as to start publishing their ideas down the track.??

Placing ads in Home & Garden magazines, other womens magazines, advertising on tv & the internet, etc; ??

I bet no carpet steam cleaner ( I know, wrong definition, but you get the point ), was worried about Padders, Spinners, Encapsulaters, etc; whatever you want to call the "altenative cleaning" methods that others use to great success, when they started to arrive on the market.

With these big companies and megabucks, they will repeatedly advertise, and people will notice and "give it a go".

How does Stanley Steemer and the rest of the lunatic fringe in our industry survive ??

Simply by operating like a guv-urn-mint, and creating confusion to principles they don't want in front.

I feel that if they are not dumped on from a great height, we will all suffer the consequences of low ball figures and a dwindling market for professional services.

Don't let us become too complacent and live life like an Ostrich, with our head stuck in the sand. :(

Ooroo,

shiteatinggrin

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
Shorty Down Under said:
Mikey P":2rznynii]Do you think Mrs Average American is aware of the CRI and SOA program? [url="http://www.mikeysboard.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=41328 said:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=41328[/url]

Fair suck of the sav mate.

They may not be aware of them at the moment, just like many are unaware of the I.I.C.R.C.

BUT, Do you think that they won't stoop so low as to start publishing their ideas down the track.??

Placing ads in Home & Garden magazines, other womens magazines, advertising on tv & the internet, etc; ??

I bet no carpet steam cleaner ( I know, wrong definition, but you get the point ), was worried about Padders, Spinners, Encapsulaters, etc; whatever you want to call the "altenative cleaning" methods that others use to great success, when they started to arrive on the market.

With these big companies and megabucks, they will repeatedly advertise, and people will notice and "give it a go".

How does Stanley Steemer and the rest of the lunatic fringe in our industry survive ??

Simply by operating like a guv-urn-mint, and creating confusion to principles they don't want in front.

I feel that if they are not dumped on from a great height, we will all suffer the consequences of low ball figures and a dwindling market for professional services.

Don't let us become too complacent and live life like an Ostrich, with our head stuck in the sand. :(

Ooroo,

shiteatinggrin[/quote:2rznynii]

Thanks for the compliments Shorty...

Here's the thing - if the program actually CLEANED, or at least attempted to, I'd be supporting versus vilifying.

This is so clearly flawed, that I just don't want to say ignore it and it will go away. I'm just not that way.

I might be happier if I wasn't... but it's in my DNA. And growing up with 3 brothers taught me how to fight. :)

Lisa

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom