Thought I had seen it all..

14th floor condo...mgr says you got to see this..ok .............wow 4' high sandcastle!!!!!!!!

I thought the slip and slide on the 18th was the best... btw renters didnt like my dry out bill. :0

Becker

Name
Becker
That tops what I saw today.

My 2nd job was a 75ish old woman, with one leg.
Lives alone.

In her master bath hung over the garden tub was a poster.

Said "Splash" it was a pic of a woman standing under a shower of water naked... Nice ass shot. Had a cheap gold frame.
Looked like something a 18 year old kid would have in his 1st apartment that he bought from a flea market.

Becker

Name
Becker
I have to say the one leg thing is kinda freaky hot.

But 75.. come on man.

My cut off point is slightly lower.

TimP

We had a customer for new carpet a few years back when I was selling carpet....and she was one leged. It's a bit freaky when you see wooden legs sitting around the house when you're measuring.

I've got a story about one of our crack head tile istallers looking up and seeing a 400 lb guy standing above him with a diaper on while installing some pavers.....all I can say is he thought he was halucinating.....lsd flashback or something.

Rex Tyus

TimP said:
I've got a story about one of our crack head tile istallers looking up and seeing a 400 lb guy standing above him with a diaper on while installing some pavers.....all I can say is he thought he was halucinating.....lsd flashback or something.

It wasn't my cousin was it? :shock:

TimP

Nope....we wouldn't let him put tile in. Besides your cousin was a coke head.....big difference :wink:

His name was Hans Freeman.

TimP

Greenie said:
well......was diaper boy for real or not?
It is FL.

Oh he was real alright. These people go around in depends all the time. I cleaned the guys carpet and he had about 3 cases of depends on his bed. These people like to sit around all day sitting in them so they don't have to get up......

The funny part is he thought he was tripping but he wasn't.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom