Thoughts?

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
Yes it is. The guy that bought my old busness is moving on to something else and moving out of the area. The truck is real clean and has been well taken care of. I will be buying the business back soon. I would love to buy the V with it but I live in a very nice sub that would never let me park a truck like that. I have to keep my vans in the garage all the time. I would have to rent a shop. I just do not want to get into any more payments until I get the new business paid off. Great deal for someone.

F

FB7777

The wrap is hideous, but 55 K miles and 3700 hours is very low for a 7 year old rig

Mikey P

Administrator
George, you appear to be obsessed with me buying a brand new AT.

Would you like to take a ride in it @ M10F?

it really is something special.

You should get one too.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Sorry Adam! It just doesn't say cleaning to me, looks like a machinist parts supplier. Sorry! :icon_redface:

Note to self...keep your big mouth shut until you know the full story. :errf:

Name
George Valliant
2 comments in four weeks is hardly obsessed. Lol.

In the entire state of new mexico there might be a half dozen houses worth over a million bucks. So, dont give me that holier than tho routine just cuz your parents bought you a house on the beach for a wedding gift and now you own a new a/t. Bfd

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Like Mike said, I would put it in the mid 20's price range as well...this is comparing to the recently sold AT's.

Becker

Name
Becker
Ahhh.. Looking to buy a cds, pto machine.

In fact wanting to decide on a machine.. Leaning toward hydramaster cds, or butler. Slowly phase out current machines.

Don't see myself running aero techs. But this machine peaked my interest..

hogjowl

Idiot™
Yes, the big machines aren't for everybody, and not everybody who has one needs one.

But, once you've had the power, it's really hard to go back D-O-W-N to a normal rig.

I miss the power.

Name
George Valliant
I've been pissed-off ever since i was denied that $200k home loan last month... :hopeless:

Guess the guy with the new vortex is an easy target to take my frustrations out on.

excuse me while i go figure how to increase my sales volume by 300%.

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom