Three visits since the start of Coronagate led to this INCREDIBLE decision! ASMR!

Mikey P

Administrator
Nice old couple in there late '80s been all over the world have a white shitty soft touch tech nylon carpet that shows every wine, blood, wine, and coffee spill and wine of which they're constantly making since they haven't left the house since all this bullshit started

the freshly stained deck, local blacktop, filthy garage, husband with Alzheimer's that doesn't take his shoes off

They're making at least 20 to 30 new spots a month and dragging dirt in from outside.. 1st two times I gave it the major mega steam cleaning w/ all fiber rinse and it looks great but one month later looks like shit and they've been cleaning it and cleaning it and cleaning it with everybody in town .. They like me and are willing to pay my more than double rates..

But I'm embarrassed that it only stays clean for a month regardless of whose fault it is

So I tried the PHX this visit and was able to get out a very deep wine stain, some blood and 30 others mystery spots and leave it all nice and bright

Remarkably, I got rid of some cornrowing of which I'll be interested to see if it stays away

I did the whole LDH & master bedroom with two blues and two glads and one gallon of Encap, a little bit of peroxide, a little bit of Tops Spot and a little bit of Chemspec tannin remover

Front door stayed closed keeping me nice and cool, took me half the time as usual and all she wanted was an explination at the end of where the dirt went and appeared to have bought my foam core explanation no ifs ands or buts..

IMG_20200721_144213.jpg IMG_20200721_153913.jpg

Last edited:

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
Is that second picture an after? Definitely looks like it needs a good rinse.

• Eyeroll
Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
Think about it Steam Cleaners, the carpet was thoroughly Multi Stepped HWE'd TWICE in the last three months and poorly HWE'd at least a dozen times over it's life.

Could I have Extracted again and applied a protector and hoped for it to have bonded and provided some benefit? Sure...

But rather, I cleaned the very light soil,but heavily stained situation, made it look actually a bit better than when I've HWE'd ( less fiber distortion) and now effectively loaded with the best soil retardent in the the industry, an Encap Polymer...

Somehow I think they'll be very pleased.

Ill drop by next week to see for myself and maybe have a glass of wine on the back deck...

Last edited:

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
and now effectively loaded with the best soil retardent in the the industry, an Encap Polymer...

I have my doubts about that, but please post a pic in a month or so.

No need for a sarcastic reply to my question, I'm not trying to pique your ire. I'm sure they love you enough to let you drop by sometime around Labor Day.

Do you have a pic of what it looked like a month after HWE?

A comparison would be great.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell
Name
jack zerkie
Age of the carpet & people make a difference . I wonder how slippery the carpet is when just cleaned when they step off the carpet onto the tile compared to HWE. This method might last longer using these chemicals. in the carpet to cover spills and prolonging a cleaner carpet. jz

FredC

Village Idiot
You're nuts Fred, that was awesome

I believe you may have caught a case of the Bawb.....probably in that motel room years ago

The mashup has been done many times, he is a mediocre singer, and the clown gimmick is tired...........

• Haha
Reactions: bob vawter

Mikey P

Administrator
I have my doubts about that, but please post a pic in a month or so.

No need for a sarcastic reply to my question, I'm not trying to pique your ire. I'm sure they love you enough to let you drop by sometime around Labor Day.

Do you have a pic of what it looked like a month after HWE?

A comparison would be great.

No.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I believe you may have caught a case of the Bawb.....probably in that motel room years ago

The mashup has been done many times, he is a mediocre singer, and the clown gimmick is tired...........
for those who have never seen it before, it's great.

Mikey P

Administrator
I have my doubts about that, but please post a pic in a month or

Let's say the polymer flakes off and there is no protective benefit gained.

I'm going to speculate that I probably could have and should have used my pantented "Oops I forgot the Juice" ultra green method to let the miracle of wiggling Microfiber produce a clean carpet for them. If you consider that I only used one gallon of water with one ounce of TOPS PCP mixed in, I essentially did just that.
Had I pre sprayed and rinsed in my normal HWE fashion, this home would have used at least 20 gallons of chemically ladened water....

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Let's say the polymer flakes off and there is no protective benefit gained.

I'm going to speculate that I probably could have and should have used my pantented "Oops I forgot the Juice" ultra green method to let the miracle of wiggling Microfiber produce a clean carpet for them. If you consider that I only used one gallon of water with one ounce of TOPS PCP mixed in, I essentially did just that.
Had I pre sprayed and rinsed in my normal HWE fashion, this home would have used at least 20 gallons of chemically ladened water....

Point taken.

Back in the days of dinosaurs, Chemspec did a comparison study that I lost long ago.

Here was the upshot of it:

They compared the Chemstrator (rotary scrubber witha built in wet vac on top for those under 100 years old here) to hot water extraction with a portable. What they did was measure how much soil retardant shampoo was used and extracted versus how much hot water extraction detergent was used and extracted.

Because of the far lower amount of water used in the Chemstractor, they left significantly less chemical in the carpet yarns than did the portable hot water extractor.

Now that was an unheated, 100 psi, single vac unit from the 70's, and it was in the days that we routinely ran pH 11 detergents through our extractors with little use of presprays.

But it did prove a point that less water used could mean less cleaning agent left in the carpet.

Mikey P

Administrator
Point taken.

Back in the days of dinosaurs, Chemspec did a comparison study that I lost long ago.

Here was the upshot of it:

They compared the Chemstrator (rotary scrubber witha built in wet vac on top for those under 100 years old here) to hot water extraction with a portable. What they did was measure how much soil retardant shampoo was used and extracted versus how much hot water extraction detergent was used and extracted.

Because of the far lower amount of water used in the Chemstractor, they left significantly less chemical in the carpet yarns than did the portable hot water extractor.

Now that was an unheated, 100 psi, single vac unit from the 70's, and it was in the days that we routinely ran pH 11 detergents through our extractors with little use of presprays.

But it did prove a point that less water used could mean less cleaning agent left in the carpet.

the miracle of MicroFiber has changed the way we hack out carpet, in a good way.

Reactions: Jim Pemberton

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom