Ti Wands

HomeSmart

pickin up my new hat 7000 on Monday......i heard the new Ti wands are head only...whats up with that..?
wondered if anyone out there had a real titanium wand for sale tube and head....
p.s. if this is the wrong place to post this please re-direct me...this is my first post

MerCrewser

I bought a 14 inch Blueline wand, 300 less then the titanium prochem, and lighter too. The blueline needs glides, have yet to use it with my new greenglides

HomeSmart

HomeSmart said:
wondered if anyone out there had a real titanium wand for sale tube and head...
been throwing a wand around for about 20 years now.dont want a blueline...or recommendations my post was specific for a Ti wand
thanks

HomeSmart

Ti wand

p.s the blueline 14' wand is only 4 jets where the Ti wand is 6...i know there are other 6 jet wands out there but the Ti is the real deal and with my new high flow 6.5 pump is the real way to take advantage of it.

for those out there with a similar setup what jet size are you guys runnning....sorry should this be a new thread..lol

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
Congrates on the new truck. Most of us with Big Trucks are running 9 flow or better. Call Greenie to get set up. He can answer any questions you have about flow.

Yes, the new TI wands are a little cheaper made, not 100% titanium anymore.
I have 2 TI wands for sale $3000 each!!! Call me

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I met with some top Prochem people this weekend, and they say they intend to reintroduce the Titanium Wand as it used to be constructed.

Good news if they follow through with it. They are under new ownership, and the new company has a better attitude about such things.

HomeSmart

Ti wand

Thanks to all
JP good info i'll be watching
I've heard blueline quit carrying the Ti head/stainless tube because of a welding failure at the joint...too many cracks too many complaints.....anyone hear this...I'm coughing up almost 2G for 2 Ti wands w/ glides
and it ain't the real thing

captaincarpet

Name
Thomas Cermak
The TI wands were $963.00 at Jon Don when I got mine, Green glide $199.00, no drip valve and new jets I think 150.00 a set also from Greenie.
Total over $1350.00 per wand with tax X 2 wands... I should have waited for Greenie's wand! They seem to be a much better deal!

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
correct me if I am wrong but 2g for to ti wands wasn't that the price for 2 REAL ti wands...........

they are still charging 1g a piece for the fake ones ?????

HomeSmart

yeah for the fakes they are at 970.00 each but that doesn't include the price increase for 07 and they say they don't carry em any more because of the recalls. Well if you lean on em a little you can still get the few they have....problem is I don't think their worth it...
Anyone in the market... beware of the price increase....07, I had a 12/06/06 quote and apparently in less then one month the cost went up over 5,000 dollars,....after some persuasive augmentation scott/blueline met me halfway...what a crock......
IT IS WHAT IT IS........

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I hope he got one of those limited edition Eddie Bauer walk up model.......

coin_eddie-bauer.jpg

Attachments

• coin_eddie-bauer.jpg
    coin_eddie-bauer.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 178
  • coin_eddie-bauer.jpg
    coin_eddie-bauer.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 175
  • coin_eddie-bauer.jpg
    coin_eddie-bauer.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 185

Shane

Jim martin said:
I hope he got one of those limited edition Eddie Bauer walk up model.......

coin_eddie-bauer.jpg

LOL!

Yikes!! 5k!!!

Attachments

• coin_eddie-bauer.jpg
    coin_eddie-bauer.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 185
  • coin_eddie-bauer.jpg
    coin_eddie-bauer.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 180
  • coin_eddie-bauer.jpg
    coin_eddie-bauer.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 179

rhyde

Name
rhyde
HomeSmart said:
Anyone in the market... beware of the price increase....07, I had a 12/06/06 quote and apparently in less then one month the cost went up over 5,000 dollars,....after some persuasive augmentation scott/blueline met me halfway...what a crock......
IT IS WHAT IT IS........

Your quote has an expiration date on it mine was good for one month prices always head upward.

I'm glad BL stopped selling that crappy Ti wand i got a prochem 4 jet from them at the same time its lighter than the Ti...wtf?

i did pick up a new Ti wand at a local supply shop still had one for 849. or 899.00 cant remember now?

maker

I was in Superduper in Torrance Ca about a month ago. Walter said he had 6 or so real Ti wands. I think he is asking $1300.00

Greenie

Maybe I'll call up Blueline/Vortex and see if the Greenhorn will sufficently fill the gap, it would be miles ahead of a Bi-metal Ti wand for owner satisfaction, and be very reasonably priced.

HomeSmart

Ti wand

That would be great greenie....could you have my prototype ready to demo for mikefest.....I'll be there and my little truck too. he...he...he...heee....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom