Tile and grout cleaning marketing

Jtuseo

Name
Big Hoss
I have never advertised tile and grout cleaning through direct mail. I live in a very Italian area in Nyc. Everyone has tile floors. I found this company that mails 500 post cards full color uv coated for $160 per month. My question is when advertising tile and grout cleaning, do you guys get a good response with new customers?

RickL

I used RSVP for T&G cleaning and sealing, color sealing and Stone work and really did well. However it's expensive but effective. They are really negotiable so you got to really get them down but they are definitely high end stuff.
So I would say yes to direct marketing.
Believe it or not another area is Home shows. I know a guy here that only does Home shows and sets up the table and display at one of his large commercial accounts (5 health club's) and absolutely kills it!! He is always busy and all he does is clean and seal, no color seal or carpet.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Your best bet is to always go for your existing customers...which I'm sure you already did.

Your results will depend on if you hit the correct demographic...which it seems like you're on the right track and whether or not the ad has a compelling look to it.

Example...your Rotovac site looks like hell. You may get some customers from it but you could probabley get more with a better looking site.
I glanced at another site you had listed and I think it looked better.

Your website AND your mailer is a "preview" to the customer of what to expect. Make it pretty, well put together and make sure you list your phone number in an area on the card that they will notice right away. Also remember to have the call to action...they might see the card and NOT know what to do with it...believe it or not.

Call Now! or Call Today! are good ones.

Don't try to put too much info on the card just let them know you clean and seal and you are the best in the area.

Hope this helps...there is soooo much more too it.

Edit: I believe they are all Rotovac websites but some look better than others.

Back
Top Bottom