Tile floor cleaner ?

Warren Wallace

Supportive Member
When a customer ask's what should I use to clean my tile what do you recommend? Brands please, Thanks in advance...

Gary T

Tell them to stay away from the "pine scented" crap. Residue like crazy. I point them toward This Old Grout's Maintain, or send them to mbstonecare.com. Just not a lot of good stuff at the stores. Home Cheapo and Lowes are starting to sell Stone Tech or Pro products back by the kitchen displays but it is hit and miss with that.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
A neutral cleaner that won't harm the grout or the sealer. The StoneTech products work well, but I don't like to provide clients something they can get at Home Depot.

Spinergy 7 or the new Spinergy Vivid would be excellent products and you can sell the Vivid to your client instaed of telling them to run down to Home Depot.

Scott Warrington

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
We have been selling the stone tech products since they first came out. Our Stone and Tile Layer was one of the first distributers for them. Least to say we were not happy with Dupont's decision to begin selling to the box stores.

Gary T

Really, why worry about telling a client to go get some cleaner at Home Cheapo as long as it is the good stuff. What if a guy doesn't want to deal with selling cleaner(pita tax bs). I have had more clients thank me for such info(repeat custys too). I send em to TOG's site also. BD.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom