Tile&grout edges?

Josh Almanza

Name
Josh Almanza
How are you guys getting all the tile & grout cleaned underneath kitchen cabinets and long baseboards. I hate seeing that last 1inch of dirty grout lines after cleaning. I’m currently using my 13inch orbital with the orange brushes or the demon grout brush to get it cleaned. Any better way to get these grout lines completely cleaned?

hogjowl

Idiot™
I can’t find the pics and I have all my wands stashed because it’s going down to the 20’s tonight.
My favorite is a stand up, PMF, filtration tool that has a plastic glide on it.
I’ve found it to be much more functional than my other edger, which is a 3 inch wide magic grinder tool with a brush perimeter. It is also a full length wand.

Name
Steve Lawrence
For areas where our tools don't reach very well a toothbrush like detailer, our super oxidized floor cleaner and a towel to wipe it all up has worked fine. BTW, our tools reach under almost all toe kicks.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Home depot has these. Very still and just a few bucks.

Screenshot_20190120-094855_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

steve_64

Ill have to save that page Mike thanks. Wish we could just get the stainless ones.

Paid $2 for the 3pack at dollar General.

steve_64

The steel option works a hair better but leaves oxidation smudge behind after the 1st use
We use them to clean and desccale sink fixtures. The tip is the best thing for detailing but only last a couple cleanings. So we get two uses out of the whole pack. I find other uses but that's why we buy them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom