Tile Training

Mod_Squad

Does anyone know of a good training program for tile?

I noticed the IICRC course is not being put on in my area anytime soon...

One of my techs brought up a training module by StoneTech... can't seem to find it!

Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks!

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
We have a tile training program available for sale. Instructional CD with narration, PowerPoint and videos and photos of actual jobs, quizes, manuals, even samples of paper work and marketing materials. Separate disk with customizable marketing materials. $229 retail. Contact me and I might make you a deal.

Scott Warrington

Lora Olson

Scott has the best available program out there. Not saying it is the BEST but the best anyone has put together. I sell alot of them. The part number is JS090.
Now since Hydro-Force paid to put it together they are going to splash their tools all over it and thats ok. You can edit them out if you use different tools when it comes time to put togther your marketing program which is part of the program.

Call Scott and have him talk to you about it. if he isn't avaialbe your welcome to call me as well.

ACCELERATED TILE & GROUT LEARNING MODULE
Item No. JS090

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Chris Avendano of Houston, Texas has created the first in a series of learning modules for hard surfaces. This first offering is a complete training program for Tile and Grout cleaning. This fabulous program contains exhaustive information on maintaining tile and grout floors. The technician gets to read, listen and watch as Chris takes him through the process of cleaning, sealing and even repairing tile and grout.
The module also has a Spanish voice track for those who learn best in that language. You and your technicians will learn this complete system in an easy and fun format.
Stone and tile identification
Grout composition
Chemical preparations
Extraction cleaning using the SX-12 by Hydro-Force
Sealing of grout and porous tile
Detail work
Vertical tile surfaces and much more...

RickL

Chris 787 (his screen name on the dirty grout board) runs training classes that cover the whole T&G cleaning sealing and I believe color sealing portion of the Tile and Grout business.

He's a very experienced owner operator and you'll get REAL information from his training that is actually used on the job vs theory from some of the other classes.
You can contact him at rolldub79@yahoo.com.
Or go to dirty grout board and look him up.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom