Time to comment on each other's video

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Just saw Joe's post on his new video. I hope I've commented on all of the ones that have commented on mine.

Joe, you have too many but I've commented on a handful :lol:

You tube videos get you on the top of google.

For best results name your video the same as the keyword phrase

Post your videos here and lets all comment on them.

By commenting I mean putting a comment on the youtube video. Get enough of these and the video will be on top of google search.

Here's my new one that I'm hoping will end up on top for "tile cleaning san jose"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34n2j2AxmHA

PS, this was started by Joe (forgot screen name) some months ago and I thought it was time for another push.

IT WORKS!

Albert

Newman

Name
Chris Newman
(Al, that link is to Joes Video - fix it.)

Good Reminder Al, It helped my ranking alot a few months ago. Remember to hit the thumbs up Icon on all other comments and subscribe as well.

5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6kDa7Pk8vE5]

Becker

Name
Becker
Brian,

Paint the bald spot, lose the suit, get the tech a uniform. At least an embroidered polo.

Not sure about the hug at the end..

Did ya bury her mother or clean her carpet?

Newman,

Good video... I'm sure the locals know the building. Could show some results.

My one and only Youtube...

u]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPbSBwynmmou]

Mikey P

Administrator
Nice video Donald.

Is that Stacy's bush?

I like Norm's a lot.

Eric, that carpet is disgusting, who do you think you'll attract with that as your patient? sic

Newman

Name
Chris Newman
The idea is to comment on you tube. Comments, subscriptions, "likes" of videos on our you tube channels gives us all google juice.

The following stolen from Joe Hills Post:
http://www.mikeysboard.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=37709
Let me start off by sharing my business history so you can better understand the power of Youtube. We started our business in Traverse City MI. and shortly after relocated to Rogers Arkansas in a attempt to get into a warmer climate and to work for walmart executives.

After struggling with yellow page ads that did not make the phone ring and competing with over 100 carpet cleaners in the area (an unbelievably over saturated area of carpet cleaners) I discovered youtube and began making video testimonials and video promo's. At the time I was able to get my videos to the top of google search using the keywords I targeted. This worked well but was not the bread and butter of our business.

Shortly after we signed up with Piranha Marketing and that is when we really started to see an excellent return in my Youtube work. As a member we were able to work with other carpet cleaners commenting and rating on each others video's. After just a few months we completely dominated google in our area.

Example: at that time if you were to do a search for Carpet Cleaning Rogers AR we had 9 out of ten natural listings a local listing and a ppc ad. We showed up 11 times on the first page for that term. We had similar results for other cities in our area.

This lasted until we had to move because my wife fell ill to multiple sclerosis. We then moved to the Chicago area so she could get treatment. Since then I have done little on youtube and just recently started working on it again. My results are starting to pay off well. However not being a member of Piranha anymore we are not getting the ratings and comments we use to get. So now I am willing to share my experience in hopes of getting a group involved to help promote each other on youtube.

I invite all of you to have a look at my channel and study the way I word my titles, descriptions and keywords so you can learn how to do this yourself. Naturally I would like subscriptions, friends, comments and ratings as long as they are honest. In return I would be happy to watch your video's comment and rate them as I see fit.

One thing to keep in mind is youtube knows what you watch, comment on and rate. If it is related to your industry they will find you to be more credible and it will help you show up more in searches.

Just for kicks I am curious on how these search terms "carpet cleaning Northwest suburbs" "carpet cleaning Northwest suburbs of Chicago" will show up on google on others computers. Please let me know if you are interested in joining forces.

Thank You, Joe Hill

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
The idea is to comment on you tube. Comments, subscriptions, "likes" of videos on our you tube channels gives us all google juice.

Yep, that's the point.

Richard, the comments for your first video is disabled.

Albert

Mikey P

Administrator
Rich.

The first video makes me want to go out and sodomize Bruce Willis..
Waytoo manly dude.

the second one has me wondering for the whole(long) time as to why you wont show your face?
Mrs Pifts is gonna think you're on the Kiddie Molester list and or severely disfigured.

and all those up close shots of quick connects and truck mounts dials will turn her off more then watching me sodomize Bruce Willis.

Becker

Name
Becker
Rattlesnake...........

That bush bites...

Yeah, Erics video is dramatic, but most of my clients would puke over that video..

I love the ones that ask. Is my carpet the dirtiest you have even seen? I look around.. Maybe one dark area where the family lab sleeps.. Umm yes very dirty!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I thought it meant
"Charge me whatever you want"

Can I try this again?
I need comments on this video and one other one.
Thanks
Here
h]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFWlknUb65Qh]

Thanks Valentine for hooking me up.

Spots2Stop

Wow everyone was busy on youtube last night :)

I am a bit busy today and I will visit more of your videos later.

I just wanted to at least thank you all for participating and to thank Mike for giving us a place to hang out to talk shop!

I will be working on a tips list from what I have learned about video blogs and video seo.

If anyone would like a copy please let me know and I will be happy to e-mail you one.

Thank You, Joe Hill

P.S. Rich you beat me to my wand cam idea :(

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Right on Joe, send me one at alazo1@yahoo.com

Thanks man, you started this thing some time ago and a lot of us are benefiting. It's good to bring it back up once in a while.

Here's something, I subscribe to all that I comment on. At first I would get an email every time a new video was added to one of those channels. Now I don't seem to get any. At first I thought maybe it's because there are no new videos, but I'm subscribed to your channel and you update yours often. Any idea what could be going on?.

Albert

Mikey P said:
Rich.

The first video makes me want to go out and sodomize Bruce Willis..
Waytoo manly dude.

the second one has me wondering for the whole(long) time as to why you wont show your face?
Mrs Pifts is gonna think you're on the Kiddie Molester list and or severely disfigured.

and all those up close shots of quick connects and truck mounts dials will turn her off more then watching me sodomize Bruce Willis.

Might of had a zit that day of filming. I have lost 50 LBS since that video. Time for a new one. Man you have a thing for Bruce huh?

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Albert, your's is excellent.

hook me up with a custom version please.

Do you want to use some of your pics and videos or just use mine? Just don't name it "tile cleaning san jose" otherwise we'll be right next to each other and they'll think we're scammers. :lol:

Albert

jimmyolas

ok i have a couple of vids. please follow with a thumbs up if you like. ( comments on you tube as suggested) thanks jimmy
tile cleaning
4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpOPOPWUsdc4]

general company intro
4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkqEErT9_XE4]

rug cleaning
4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MdUFJZwILs4]

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Nice vids

OK, I need everyone to post a quick comment on this video please.
It's the same but different. lol

t]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFWlknUb65Qt]

jimmyolas

i was thrilled with them, the guy who filmed and produced them was great.
we did 2 shoots , about 3 hours each for the 8 videos,
he also took some still shots that were awesome , used them on google places. ( shoulda had him take more)
need more footage for a flood job and stone polishing.

jimmy

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
Brian's was great Jimmy's middle one was good and sincere. The one with the music I tossed in a few seconds. Your taste may not be mine. It is ALL about personal relationships and that is why Brians wins in my not so humble opinion. When you enter a customers home the last thing you do is look down at the carpet, you look at the customer and win them over but most vids just show the carpet. I also thought the realtor testimonial was good. We are not feeding anyone, providing them a home to live in, or saving their lives: We are just making them happy so that is what you should show.
Al
PS They don't know a Cimex from a Vortex.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Here's an older one.

YouTube comments would be helpful.

7]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_2DY-x4vpw7]

Gracias,
Albert

royalkid

Supportive Member
Name
Gulf Coast Carpet Care
Albert,

nice video, but damn...wipe that equipment down once in a while. Maybe a scotch-brite pad, especially when you're recording a video !gotcha!

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Thanks for the tip.

Did you go to youtube and comment on it?.

You could say something like
"Now I know that there's a great tile cleaning company in San Jose"

KEYWORDS

j/k.

PS: Hey, I read you left working for CD and are on your own....congrats.

Albert

Spots2Stop

Nice videos everyone!

I have been getting busy with video orders and have not had much time to work on Youtube tips; however I did post a new thread dedicated to video promotion. I strongly recommend checking it out and adding your input to it. I will post more info on it as I find the time.

Please do not be offended if I do not subscribe rate and or comment on every channel. I will get to them in time.

Albert I moved and deleted all of my video's :( from my northwestsuburbs channel. That may be why you don't get notices anymore. My new channel is CherryCarpetCleaning.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ok, I added to this one and posted it again.
Comments are appreciated.

y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80VrYHEz1Aoy]

Thanks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom