time to RENOVATE!

Mikey P

Administrator
Lockheart's display at my dad's house has me thinking it may be wise to have a dirt digger, pile brush/ CRB that can collect the sand, hair, old pixie dust and what not.

My old rusted out 15 inch GLS will stay on the V for tile work and I'll be getting one of these to make the move.

I have a CGD job I've Cimex'd 30 or more times.

I wonder what this machine would dig up there...?

Reactions: J Scott W

Mikey P

Administrator
dristar18_Page_1.jpg

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
CRB Has anyone ever thought about what is going on when using one of these machines for dry extraction ? It makes me think of that little guy on Little Rascals that has that cloud of dust swirling around him. LOL As far as collection goes the only thing you are getting is heavy debri that accidently and luckly falls into the renovator bins. And that word renovator used in correlation with a CRB is quite the sales line. LOL This statement is about using a CRB for dry soil extraction.

Last edited:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Fugly however if you have pets or see a lot of really impacted carpet I can see where a crb could be helpful to have on the truck........but still fugly and unimpressive in looks.

Mikey P

Administrator
CRB Has anyone ever thought about what is going on when using one of these machines for dry extraction ? It makes me think of that little guy on Little Rascals that has that cloud of dust swirling around him. LOL As far as collection goes the only thing you are getting is heavy debri that accidently and luckly falls into the renovator bins. And that word renovator used in correlation with a CRB is quite the sales line. LOL This statement is about using a CRB for dry soil extraction.

yet another observation made on internet opinion and not actual useage..

Reactions: tmdry

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
A Host liberator would vacuum and CRB at the same time.

It would also look more professional and take two steps back down to one step although I don't know if I would risk damaging it as a precondition agitator. Lots of them used on ebay cheaper than a new CRB.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
yet another observation made on internet opinion and not actual useage..

Don't need actual usage when it is so clear that a blind man can see it. It can also be called common sense. Jees You do know that I was talking about using a CRB for dry extraction.

Last edited:

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree

I was just talking to the Host supplier yesterday and he was telling me that he just got done using the liberator on a heavily soil impacted entrance matt and it looked like a finished job when he was done vacuuming it. Note: this same matt has just been done with hwe about 2 weeks earlier.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
There are two on ebay right now a nice one and one much cheaper but a little rough. I saw one that looked great in Tampa for $1,600.00 but it was on Craigslist. : (

Name
I'm Rick James
How much are they? I think the CRB with the cimex is the best encap combo out there. We prevac with the brush pro and then go over it with the cimex.. force dry and then go back over it with the brush pro. Had great success with that combo on dirty commercial carpets.

A good discussion would be the CRB being used in a residential setting for lightly soiled jobs. hmmm

Also, manufacturers don't like rotary machines.. so it would be nice if a manufacturer would step up and create a HWE CRB that we can hook up to our TM.

tngvegas

brand new AT needs a brand new trio. for the money it looks like a winner, but i haven't used one yet....i guess I'm just like mardie. :rockon:

tngvegas

How much are they? I think the CRB with the cimex is the best encap combo out there. We prevac with the brush pro and then go over it with the cimex.. force dry and then go back over it with the brush pro. Had great success with that combo on dirty commercial carpets.

A good discussion would be the CRB being used in a residential setting for lightly soiled jobs. hmmm

Also, manufacturers don't like rotary machines.. so it would be nice if a manufacturer would step up and create a HWE CRB that we can hook up to our TM.

another good system for comm. would be pile lift with crb, vac, scrub encap in with cimex, and then OP. Every step makes the next step easier and faster. only down side is washing the pads when you get home. But I bet the results would be really good.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
another good system for comm. would be pile lift with crb, vac, scrub encap in with cimex, and then OP. Every step makes the next step easier and faster. only down side is washing the pads when you get home. But I bet the results would be really good.

I hope you have a lot of helpers. That sounds like a TON of steps for a building of any size at all...if you were serious.

The Clean Machine

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Oh, I read it again. Looks like maybe you were saying pile lift with vac OR CRB. I guess that eliminates one of the 18 other steps ;-)

The Clean Machine

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins

Yes a 25 encap steps.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Mike,

I've seen the strong crb's on ebay for 1500 bucks new w/ renovators.

I've been wanting one myself for the same reasons you've brought up.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom