tip of the week, pants

steve g

Name
steve garrett
this may sound like a strange thing in a carpet cleaning forum, but I have to mention it, I like to look nice and sharp on the job, its hard finding pants that can get the job done, finally after years of looking I found the right pants, first of all 100% cotton is probably the worst fiber to have our clothing made out of for us guys who work. it looks like an old kleenex when you take it out of the washer, it also is much more prone to stain if you get alittle dirt or grease on it, why do you think denim is dyed dark blue. cotton also stays wet a long time. what you want is clothing without cotton in it or a blend like 65% polyester 35% cotton, it will be way less prone to staining, come out of the dryer not looking like a kleenex and dry quickly if you get it wet. polyester does have a place, its in clothing not carpets. finding cargo pants in 100% cotton is very easy to do, most places sell them, however finding them in poly cotton is very tuff, with that said these pants are the most comfortable I have ever found, deep pockets that hold a ton of stuff if needed, the small pocket on the front is perfect for your cell or PDA device, they come in just about any color you could want. they are light and cool to wear.

http://www.opsgear.com/index/page/produ ... t+Rip-Stop

I recommend the coyote tan,

Lonny

Supportive Member
I like the idea, hafta try some. Kudos on a different kind of post by the way =)

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
I like the idea of those, think I'll try a pair, in spite of my wife saying they look dorky.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
those skillers looks like great pants, however they are alot more expensive and to me look a little more utility, were as the pants I have look a little more formal.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom