Tired of Having Employees...

Jimbo

Actually I have been going solo for the last 10 years or so...but I know I need a few employees to keep up with the workload...

So I signed back up with these folks...
http://www.odysseynv.com/

I have been using them for years as a way to get guaranteed issue health insurance...but they offer so much more now...I was using the service from 1998 on...the original Nevada owner was bought out 18 months ago by the largest privately owned Professional Employment Organization in the USA...Tri-State Employment. They are a member of NAPEO http://www.napeo.org/

They can be the employer of record in any of the 50 states...for a very modest fee...and offer a host of benefits that a small business could most likely never provide without outside help.

My Contact there is Walter Shepperd; Client Services Manager, 775-246-5200 wshepperd@odysseynv.com

He would love to give you a quote...Check them out...tell him Jimbo sent you!

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Gotta break that girlfriend in, Jim lol. My wife is by far the best helper I have ever had. We don't work together much, but she is the best PR person to have with me when we do a job together.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Looks like a good outfit Jim thanks! That is the one thing I'm most worried about with a business is payroll and all of the admin stuff.

Jimbo

"a way to get guaranteed issue health insurance"

Since the employee shows up as a member of a multi-thousand member group plan...they can buy a health policy Without any limitations of previous medical condition...of course they have to pay for the policy...it is not free...but they offer various policies like United Healthcare...that one is not age dependent...which is good for an older person!

Jimbo

So are you aware that OSHA can come onto your property at any time and request 5 years of OSHA 300A forms? (Log of work related Injuries and Illnesses)?

It has to be posted to be in compliance with Federal and State requirement...and Tri-Odyssey PEO keeps me in compliance by having one for me to post on the wall!

Is there one on your wall right now??

dgargan

Jim I have been using PEO's for years. Like you said great rates on WC and health ins. Using a PEO just makes life so simple. I don't know why more companies don't use one.

David

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom