Tired of toiling in mediocrity? Try something new.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
I think Steve Toburen said:
"If you do what you've always done... You'll get what you've always got."
Or something to that effect.... :wink:

I know I am at least percieved as biased when it comes to VLM juice... But I honestly love this Snake Oil stuff. IN FACT if you looked on my truck right now guess what you'd find? Snake Oil... And I have NO brand loyalty to speak of. I want the best. Period.

Try a case... In fact try it side by side with your current favorite. You'll love it & if ya don't... I'll personally buy you a gallon of whatever you're already using. You'll be glad you did & if you're not your next gallon of juice is on me...

FlyerCrazy-1.jpg

You've heard about how good the juice is... It's time for you all to see for yourselves. Click the link in my signature it'll take you right to it...

I guess I just do not know how to use this properly. I just demoed a church hallway with no visual improvement in appearance. I had a manufacturer's rep come and use the piece of equipment. I brought Snake Oil. We mixed 3 oz in 3 quarts of water. The machine he used was a Duplex. It is a counter-rotating brush machine that has a shower-feed.

I was very disappointed as Millicare came in with their powder and brightened the carpet immediately. We have had good luck with HWE in the past here, but the person in charge wants a low-moisture method right now.

Now, Millicare can't make the whole carpet look as good as the demo, because the powder can't be spread evenly, but still, the church doesn't know that. All they see is results from them and a flop on our encap demo.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Never heard of that particular CRB but I have seen it work wonders with an Orbitec CBM15... Shower feed? Shouldn't be a problem... Did you clear the lines of the previous solution & how big of an area did you clean? Either way, sounds like you get a free gallon of juice. Whatchya want?

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Jeremy said:
I think Steve Toburen said:
"If you do what you've always done... You'll get what you've always got."
Or something to that effect.... :wink:

You are right, Jeremy. I did SAY it. Heck, it is right there in my Powerpoint. I HAVE to say it! But like most of my quotes I shamelessly stole it from someone. :)

Steve
SFS.JonDon.com

PS If I know and/or remember who I lifted a saying from I always give them credit. Maybe it was Chavez ...

A

amazingcleansc

Pads do a better job than brushes on CGD when you are encapping.. that brush picks up a lot of crap though, its good for other reasons.

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
Toiling in mediocrity? Never use big words when a diminuitive saying will suffice.... somewhat amus

I do not want a free gallon of juice. I believe that Snake Oil is a good product. I had a great conversation with Jeremy yesterday and will try his recommendations as soon as I can. Thanks Jeremy!

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Sweet I just saved some $$$.... LOL Nice talking to you Chris. Call me if you need help or clarification. 812-754-1447.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom