Titan Portables

Ryan

Ok so I know people on here don't like Ken Harris, I'm not asking for a character refference or anything.

What do you honestly think of these portys? 3-3 stage vacs sounds impressive. Would these units have more or less power then a savage 1? Running three cords from the truck could get to be a pain though, how many does the savage tm run? Thanks.

http://morecfm.com/store/product_info.p ... cts_id=164

Greenie

Ryan, you do know they don't actually exist....right?

Having put 4 -small 2 stage vacs in a Mytee chassis, and having created the M5 trust me on this one. :wink:

Ryan

They don't exist? :shock: lol well that would explain why I can't seem to get any pics or videos of them from him, but surely someone would have called him out by now if these didn't exist. :roll:

Greenie

dude...It's Ken were talking about.

All you would have to do is Google Ken Karris and you could read for 3 weeks....and if you gave him your VISA number after that reading, then you deserve what he does with it.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Ryan, you can't believe a word ken says

he's a pathological liar

if he tells you the sun is shinning, take your rain coat

..L.T.A.

G

mr harris seems to be a trusted member on T m F so why would you think there would be any problems

ask him how many he has sold and then get a referral from one of the users of the machine

Also try and find a Raptor Truck mount a few years ago he was selling quite of few of them.

R

rotovacguy

Sanjay Singh said:
mr harris seems to be a trusted member on T m F so why would you think there would be any problems

ask him how many he has sold and then get a referral from one of the users of the machine

Also try and find a Raptor Truck mount a few years ago he was selling quite of few of them.

I don't know Ken Harris at all, never dealt with the man. But, with the amount of pissed off people associated with his name, why take the chance??

Besides, correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't his "Titan" use a Mytee shell? If that's the case, why risk getting screwed? He's not offering anything you can't find, and modify yourself. Get a used Mytee off of Ebay, they are always on there, and pop some screaming motors in yourself. You'll not only have a kick ass porty, you'll save $$$$, and avoid potentially getting screwed.

Back
Top Bottom