Titanium wand for 349.-???

mightymop

Its not a true titanium wand. They newer versions have 6 jets and are complete titanium (hence the extreme price tag).

Bob Foster

Joe will never screw a cleaner, in fact, just the opposite. But morecfm, well ????????

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Scott Rogers said:
[quote="bob vawter":dadiwrtw]Lisa...what was the Greenhorn wand that i got...?

The Greenhorn is a CMP wand modified with a glide, WestPak Valve and shear angled jets[/quote:dadiwrtw]

Also a Teflon core solution line, additional rubber on the vac tube, stainless QD, filter at the wand and the entire wand was polished by hand.

The jet set up included a custom manufactured and polished stainless manifold with 5 strategically arranged jets, the bracket was machined hard anodized aluminum, 5 of the 1" checkvalve/extenders, and 5 Spraying Systems stainless jets. All nuts and bolts were stainless.

Take care,
Lisa

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
truckmount girl said:
[quote="Scott Rogers":27e8ubf9][quote="bob vawter":27e8ubf9]Lisa...what was the Greenhorn wand that i got...?

The Greenhorn is a CMP wand modified with a glide, WestPak Valve and shear angled jets[/quote:27e8ubf9]

Also a Teflon core solution line, additional rubber on the vac tube, stainless QD, filter at the wand and the entire wand was polished by hand.

The jet set up included a custom manufactured and polished stainless manifold with 5 strategically arranged jets, the bracket was machined hard anodized aluminum, 5 of the 1" checkvalve/extenders, and 5 Spraying Systems stainless jets. All nuts and bolts were stainless.

Take care,
Lisa[/quote:27e8ubf9]

best wand ever....did i mention that it was heavy?

S

sam miller

So where do ya get a greenhorn and How much is it?????

I have a quad with a sheer kit and glide and it leaves the carpet drier but doesnt flush as well, I like my 6 jet ti wand cleans deeper faster.

both wands are using #2 jets.

In all fairness the quad works great on thin less dense pile and burbur, a really thick pile and dense carpet I use the ti.

compared to the prochem ti what are the advantages of a greenhorn beside's oneless jet and less flow for a greenhorn which will maintain a little more heat on an hx system.

Name
Nate W.
sam miller said:
So where do ya get a greenhorn and How much is it?????

I have a quad with a sheer kit and glide and it leaves the carpet drier but doesnt flush as well, I like my 6 jet ti wand cleans deeper faster.

both wands are using #2 jets.

In all fairness the quad works great on thin less dense pile and burbur, a really thick pile and dense carpet I use the ti.

compared to the prochem ti what are the advantages of a greenhorn beside's oneless jet and less flow for a greenhorn which will maintain a little more heat on an hx system.

The Greenhorn wand is a poorman's TI wand. It Great if you don't have the money to shell out for a TI. The TI is a lifer wand. It costs about half the price of a TI and is slightly heavier.

gimmeagig

Name
Roxy
You guys totally lost me....
I'm trying to find a 12" titanium wand 2" or 1.75" tube, with a glide and a soft touch valve at a good price...
What should I be looking at???

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
gimmeagig said:
You guys totally lost me....
I'm trying to find a 12" titanium wand 2" or 1.75" tube, with a glide and a soft touch valve at a good price...
What should I be looking at???

Contact John Olson, Larry Cobb, Joe Bristor, Les Jones, I'm sure one or more of them will have what you're looking for.

Persobnally, I prefer the 12" CMP low profile wand as the base wand for what you are looking for.

Take care,
Lisa

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom