Tm vacuum power

tubad sosad

Name
joe mama
looked at a fox tm last year with a nissan engine and 56 blower. looked like the original design based on google pics. very small waste tank with belt driven auto pump and two 2 inch contections.

did some research on web and found some flow problems (or should i say MB flow problems) with the vacuum. 56 blower with 4 inch in and out, the exhaust looks like its chocked down to a 3 inch connector. the silencer looks like a stoddard, but from their website it is a one for a 2.5 blower not a three or four inch one. big difference between a 2.5 silencer and a 3 inch silencer in size and weight. So you can use one or both 2 inch hose connects but the vac exhaust has to go thru a 2.5 inch silencer.

the blower runs at about 80% of its max speed i think. alot of talk on here is about how to increase the intake ofthe blower but how much would a smaller exhaust affect the intake of vaccuum? i wonder if the new tm's are also making the blower exhaust too small to make a small unit size. a bigger silencer would lower noise but also increase the size of the tm unit. any thoughts?

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
It really doesn't matter that the outlet is smaller, to a point obliviously. You are creating a vacuum which already means less air is going out. Blowers are designed to be used as pushers also. That's when you want to use the correct size in and out.

Gene

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom