Today's WDR....

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I'm going to change my MB name to Total Destruction.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Bill Be careful as to gain the reputation as being the demo company in your area as it will do you no favors in the long run.

We have a local company that is known for demoing on every job and the worst part is they don't do build backs, so they demo all they can and the. Charge to dry for 3-4 days.

These guys are wearing out there welcome and I am getting jobs because of it.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We have a local company that is known for demoing on every job and the worst part is they don't do build backs, so they demo all they can and the. Charge to dry for 3-4 days.
We have a local competitor that does the same. I've heard at least 3-complaints of how expensive it was because they tore everything out yet charged as long to dry structure as if they dried all the materials.

It doesn't seem to have hurt them, because they are still on everyone's vendor list. :icon_rolleyes:

Reactions: Mark Saiger

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I was being sarcastic...I'm no hack, I know those hacks, we have those here too.

Bryan S. Bennett

Supportive Member
Name
Central Steamer Professional Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
I mean no disrespect, but how did you dry under it if it was post-dryout?
Great question. The vinyl was pulled (by their maintenance team) after these pics were taken so the sealed concrete slab could be dried. They were tied up on other jobs at the time of these initial pics but yes it had to be removed.

Reactions: Greg Cole

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We usually push, then pull using an Injectidry in the toe kick area making sure we get injectors in each box.

If the cabinet bottom is saturated we may even drill a few injector holes or vent holes. If its warped or shows damage we may cut a good section out so we can dry the rest of the box.

Reactions: Bryan S. Bennett

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom