Tom King....Clue us in!!@!

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
I will be talking about the top 5 things we are doing in several key areas of our business.
Sales, Marketing, Referal Sources and networking with other business owners for your own personal development.

This is the stuff that I believe helps us keep growing.

We are 6 years in and running 5-6 trucks this last summer daily and seeing 3-4 go out in the winter.

I wont tell you we are 8 trucks just because I own them. LOL the common thought in our industry. Talked to a guy recently asked how many trucks are you running. Told me 3. Upon further probing found out it was one and he wanted to be more busy.

I will also be spending some time talking about our highest profit services. I promise it is not the same lame spray more protectant talk you hear from your distributors. No offense supporting vendors but we give protectant away and you should also,

I will also be touching on how we brand for our diffent customer segments and a little bit about our recent flooring store purchase.

If you are one to two trucks, I will have some stuff that if you do it will get you more business and grow your company. If you want to get off the truck the stuff we are doing can be done by anyone. We are not rocket scientist.

Karen will be sharing in the round table on how she leads our office. She will have some great insite on customer service and managing your staff.

She will also be able to tell you how we use Service Monster for marketing not just scheduling and our follow up marketing systems.

Karen has lots of management experience with a service team and can help you get your office off and running.

Looking forward to sharing and spending time learning from others.

PS I will also be bringing the best looking Girl to the dance. The best example that I have some sales skills.

Last edited:

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
Wow. This alone is worth going!

I'm so stoked. Can't wait to meet you and Karen in person and so many of the others I've been communicating with. April can't come fast enough for me.

Reactions: TomKing

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Had dinner with Mark and Shari the other evening. We spent some time talking about the panel (round table) and what would be the most important points. Shari brought up about some great points (not that Mark and I could keep up as we were drinking and Shari was sipping water). As I already know the power that Meg, Karen, and Shari bring to their businesses I believe this will be the highlight of the show.

If any of the readers would like to toss out some questions for our illustrious panel they would love to hear them.

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
Uh oh...I heard power is a dangerous thing.....

Great idea Bill. I'd love to know some of the burning questions people have. Would be great to be able to prepare ahead of time with answers and examples. I'm good at thinking on my feet, but others may not be as comfortable, and even I would appreciate not having to think on my feet the whole time.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Uh oh...I heard power is a dangerous thing.....

Great idea Bill. I'd love to know some of the burning questions people have. Would be great to be able to prepare ahead of time with answers and examples. I'm good at thinking on my feet, but others may not be as comfortable, and even I would appreciate not having to think on my feet the whole time.

I always believed you thought best with an adult beverage in your hand.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom