Tonight my Butt is dragging

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
What an incredible week so far! We just celebrated our 2nd year anniversary of being back in the business last weekend. Actually we celebrated our daughters 14th birthday and laughed when we remembered that we flew to California to pick up our new (used Vortex) on her birthday 2 years ago.

Set a new record day in sales on Wednesday. Then set a new record day again on Thursday. Then a new record day in sales again today (and this doesn't include the $688 I picked up in rugs). And that my friends is why my butt is draggin tonight. Thank God I started to use my helper on residential 3 weeks ago and not just on commercial.

We are $130 away from beating last years entire September and are currently up 108%. Keep in mind that these are not real big numbers for most of you guys but they are big for us!

Also, for the record I am not bragging it just feels good to see your business grow and I wanted to share it with you guys.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Congratulations!! Sure beats the restaurant business huh. LOL But be ready to gain some weight! every since i left the resty biz im getting fat!!

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
That's very cool Billy. I still get a kick about having my own business. Sink or swim it's on us.

How long do you think most here would last working for someone else.

We have many boses...if one lets us go, there's many more.

Albert

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
BLewis said:
Also, for the record I am not bragging it just feels good to see your business grow and I wanted to share it with you guys.

I recognize that, Billy.
You're not a big blowhard .

congrats and I hope it continues to get even better for you!!

..l.T.A.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
Congrats Billy.

I know where you are coming from. August was very good(lot of school teachers) and September is doing well also. With what we already have scheduled, we will surpass 2008 numbers(2009 was a little down) even though the couple of restaurants we did went out of business.

G

Gnu

Congrats Man!!! Dont feel bad if you were blaming yourself for last year not being productive. Last year was a nightmare for us. I was concidering getting a job business was sooooooooooooooooooooo bad. Heck this september alone beat all of last years sales. All I did last year was try to hustle in the moolah. Even asked *** for help. lol I didnt know about MB or I woulda been here.

And your pooped cuz your getting old like the rest of us lol.

Get a new van in december when there cheapest. Your gonna need it next year. Its gonna be a busy year. Recession my ass.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom