Tony Dang

Mikey P

Administrator
Whats the latest?, did Bristor and RA screw the poor fella after his stroke?

1605623193779.png

1605623141462.png

Name
Swani
I just read a post where Tom C. Put the smack down on someone in a FB group accusing him of copying the swivel. There's so much crazy history behind swivel wands and glides I can hardly keep up.

Mikey P

Administrator
I just read a post where Tom C. Put the smack down on someone in a FB group accusing him of copying the swivel. There's so much crazy history behind swivel wands and glides I can hardly keep up.

Mighty, PMF AND ALL THE HARD FLOOR TOOLS THAT USE THE HARD SURFACE SEA CLIP DRY SWIVEL HAD BEEN AROUND FOR YEARS BUT TOM'S SWIVEL WAS A COMPLETELY ORIGINAL IDEA FOR OUR INDUSTRY IN ITS EXECUTION TONY KEEPS TRYING TO DUPLICATE IT AND HE'S GONE THROUGH FIVE SIX SEVEN EIGHT NINE VERSIONS NOW AND HE'S YET TO GET IT EXACTLY THE SAME

SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS BRO

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Mighty, PMF AND ALL THE HARD FLOOR TOOLS THAT USE THE HARD SURFACE SEA CLIP DRY SWIVEL HAD BEEN AROUND FOR YEARS BUT TOM'S SWIVEL WAS A COMPLETELY ORIGINAL IDEA FOR OUR INDUSTRY IN ITS EXECUTION TONY KEEPS TRYING TO DUPLICATE IT AND HE'S GONE THROUGH FIVE SIX SEVEN EIGHT NINE VERSIONS NOW AND HE'S YET TO GET IT EXACTLY THE SAME

SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS BRO
Take it easy their Trump! Calm down, it will all work out in the end. You'll get a library, go on tour and give speeches and still make the big bucks. No need for the caps. 😉

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
I stay out of the whole gossip thing, but how does Bristor even stay in business?
He has some good products and pricing, my SS clear upholstery tool was cheaper buying from him with shipping than buying through my only national SS supplier (several hundred cheaper)

his vac hose (amflex) half price including shipping vs buying local for me

the pricing difference mightn't be so great stateside, where you have far more supplier competition?

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
He has some good products and pricing, my SS clear upholstery tool was cheaper buying from him with shipping than buying through my only national SS supplier (several hundred cheaper)

his vac hose (amflex) half price including shipping vs buying local for me

the pricing difference mightn't be so great stateside, where you have far more supplier competition?
So far his Dang wand is damn good.

If it holds up (no reason to believe it won’t) then I got the same performance for about $600 less.

But around here, no matter what the truth is, people will still not accept it,

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: FB7777

Mikey P

Administrator
So far his Dang wand is damn good.

If it holds up (no reason to believe it won’t) then I got the same performance for about $600 less.

But around here, no matter what the truth is, people will still not accept it,

If you want it to last, lock the swivel with the latch

and some epoxy.

Reactions: Wandslinger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom