Too cold!

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
After spending the week in Florida, I step out of the terminal to be met with 22 degree air. I have no clue what the wind chill was but I am frozen! Seriously need to head back to FL!

Anyone else hating the cold right now?

Terry

Supportive Member
Name
Terry O'Brien
you think thats cold, move up north and it'll harden you up :lol:

Terry

In my homeland of Ireland they have shut the schools for the next week, the country is a sheet of ice and will be for a while. Worst winter in a 100 years.
Al gore will have to make a speech regarding the effects of mankind on global COOLING :lol:

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
i absolutly want it gone it is 16 degrees here right now! and i know there is a lot of guys here that work in that day in and day out but for people that are not accustomed to working or living in it, it is downright awfull :oops:

Rambo

Greg, I couldn't agree more. We are getting ready to head out for a big commercial job and the temp. is 16. We will be using Cimexes while the trucks stay in the heated garage.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I'm with you Greg- 14 degrees this morning on my way to the office. I'm going up north to go skiing next weekend and sure hoping it warms up by then.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Going to Boyne, Bruce and the temp is supposed to be in high 20's to low 30's by then. I see it is really cold this morn by you.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It's been a rainmaker for WDR work, I hope it stays this cold all winter!
signed,
Lovin it in the Deep Freeze
windy.gif

Doc Holliday said:
It's been a rainmaker for WDR work, I hope it stays this cold all winter!
signed,
Lovin it in the Deep Freeze
windy.gif

Yes 10k this week in wd for me will make my month go a lot easier. I don't even specialize in this work. Like I said earlier "BUSTED PIPES EVERYWHERE." My friend has 200 flooded apartments. He has a truckload of fans and dehus being shipped in. People are going nuts trying to get blowers cause they are hard to find local.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We've processed 46-WDR losses in the last 3-weeks.

From 10,000 sq/ft commercial losses to a single family room, I've spent the all weekend entering jobs in Xactimate.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom