Too many hypocrits?

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Ever feel like there are too many hypcrits in our industry? I guess by that I mean cleaners who are so narrowed minded, complete cheep asses, or plain ignorant to make a proclamation that their "method" is the only REAL method. In the last week we have had a new dri cleaner (read host style cleaner) start up bashing the HWE guys, read several posts on encapsulation board(s) that bash the HWE guys and plenty of HWE guys who bash everybody else.

Just feels like there are way to many "professionals" who can't recognize that any method used is simmply a tool to accomplish the end result. Each has its place and as long as its being performed correctly, can be effective in those particular situations.

Sorry to vent, but you see all of the great cleaners on this board and even some good cleaners around town that "get it," but its the method bashing one method only guys that seem to draw the most publicity and thus put a black eye to our industry.

Add to that the ugly mess that is the CRI and the IICRC... and for every step forward they take in educating the public about the benefits of carpet, they take us 8 steps back plus a few for the ignorant cleaners. It seems all to often that our staff must re-educate our customers whether it be on cleaning or purchasing.

ugggg.. ok i feel better... thanks for the therapy session boys.. (and girls) I think I'm really making some progress!

Goodnight! :mrgreen:

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
ditto....

or the wanks that still use a 1.5 wand with a 25' whip and a 08 single jet that is 6" off the carpet....and say it gets dry in 2 hrs :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Chris A

Name
Chris
the guys who have the most to say usually have the least to offer...

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
They bash the process but what they are trying to do is make themselves or their company look better than "all the rest".
Negative advertising. Works for a while but I don't think it will help in the long run.

You see it on TV with other big companies. "our prices are lower than the other guys" etc etc etc.

Been going on for years and I don't figure it will change.

But you will hardly see a big company like Ken's or similar bashing anything.
They just promote themselves...and that's the way it should be.

I've never bashed another company.

-JB-

Name
JB
Its really not that much different than a new car dealer toting their brand over the competitions, wait I don't like that analogy.... :x

That makes us all used car dealers !

Ron K

David you described the guy that posted right after your post. So that mean he's an @&%*^% :twisted:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom