Top Encrapper.....

We have been Encrappen with Vacaway Encap Green and Ive used Snake oil...Releasit Ive used that too. Besdes price and smell WTF is difference?......I really cant tell. Due to demand on dry time by some of our accounts we will have to encrap/OP some jobs more than ever. Thats why Im asking ...I will be buying more than 4 cases every other month to triple that....making sure I havent missed the "Magic Bullet" .....lol....from my hunting /vacation absence..

Btw all the above worked very well....

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
The main difference between the other product & snake oil is concentration & use cost... Our product is 2 times stronger so you use 1/2 as much, order/ship less frequently and at $0.0015 per square foot our usage cost is lower (less than 1/2 of some) and it performs just as well as the others... Seems like a no brainer to me... And as far as shiping goes, I have a FREE SHIPPING special on Snake Oil for EncapStore.com this month. You even get a qt of the best spotter ever dreamed up... Magic Bullet. Just click the link in my signature...

Encap Green has a bit more deodorizer and cleans well. Releasit cleans well also & has some other nice features... Flouro built in, a nice intial "pop" and its safe to use on anything you can clean with water. The main drawback is it's not a cleaning solution you want to spray. Some will tell you to use an 06 or larger tip... I just say don't spray it. That said, it is a great product for shower feeding and if you need to apply through a jet and prefer Releasit brand products... Use Encap Punch instead.

"Pick your Poison" at Encapstore.com...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom