trademark...or however the hell you do it...hard floor forum

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAH

what a joke...wonder if i can do a cut and paste and have it look ok..

humm stupid thing...

anyway one guy was like one of those holiday inn commercials...

"Don't know to much about the maintenance part. I do however, know a bit about the striping and waxing. I bought a Powrflite 1500 floor scrubber at a local county auction for $25. It is in great working condition and almost looked new. So you might want to look into that because renting one every time you need it will get pricey. And they retail for a minimum of about $700 for the low end. Some thing to keep in mind stripping the wax in small sections is a good idea, because if the stripper dries, even a little, the wax re-solidifies with it. So 10x10 areas work great. I usually use my tile tool (it has an adapter for completely FLAT floors) for for removing the wax after the floor is scrubbed. Some companies use a shop vac and a floor squeegee, this works too. Finally, leave 30 min between wax coats. As for pricing... Well I know some of the local janitorial companies get about .32 sqft. I charge from .65 to .85 depending on how much moving there is. Wish I had more maintenance info for ya."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

Back
Top Bottom