Trauma Clean-up question...

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
You ever start doing a suicide clean up and half way through realize it's a homicide clean up?
I'm sure the detectives figured it out before we did...

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We've cleaned a scene and while washing a wall found a large pool of blood behind a sofa.

We thought the detective should know that we found blood away from the scene, but when we called to tell him he, said where behind the sofa?
:oops:

They are pretty thorough, but no harm in calling.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
you can have the trauma cleans.

I remember a story of a guy that put a gun in his mouth, pulled the trigger, and whatever happened, apparrently he came to and went to the hospital. The bullet had missed everything vital. He must have been a politician.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
My mother inlaw visited a guy every week that use to date my sister inlaw. Poor kid shot himself and nearly missed everything but what ever he did hit left him a vegetable only thing he could move was his eyes.

He lived for at least another 10-years like that, I can't think of a much worse way to end up.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Ron Werner said:
you can have the trauma cleans.

I remember a story of a guy that put a gun in his mouth, pulled the trigger, and whatever happened, apparrently he came to and went to the hospital. The bullet had missed everything vital. He must have been a politician.

That will be a funny story he can share with the family at Thanksgiving.l

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Ryan that's Kent Berg's class, a very good class with very realistic hands on using pigs blood. Yes worth the money, you'll learn enough to know how to safely and correctly process the work.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I did the worst single gunshot trauma anybody had seen in over 20 years. A few of you here saw pictures.

Ryan

Lol geez Ron its just blood. Once the electricity leaves the brain the person is gone.

BTW ever watch Dexter?

Suicide%20May2008%20003.jpg

dexter-blood-splatter-crime-scene.jpg

crime-scene-by-cati-kaoe.jpg

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I was in a unique position to provide pictures last time. The guy had no family and it was done in a public place, the location of which could not be determined by the picture. If faced with the same situation again I probably wouldn't post them, and all other trauma I've done have been much more personal and private anyway.

BraveHeart

I think i could stomach it...If it where an accident...but intentional suicides and murders etc has a weird and odd stigma to it... Good article on cleanfax about this though...

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
There are two we have done last year that are at trial right now or I could tell you some of the shocking details.

The majority of these are very sad stories without bringing pictures into it.

Ryan

BraveHeart said:
I think i could stomach it...If it where an accident...but intentional suicides and murders etc has a weird and odd stigma to it... Good article on cleanfax about this though...

I stopped believing in ghost after kindergarten, so I wouldn't have a problem with it lol.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom