Trauma scene pros??????

Becker

Name
Becker
So besides carpet cleaning I always seem to have a project house going.

So, I've come across a possible project home.

Cleaned for a lady yesterday, she shared with me the neighborhood news.

Seems the guy that lived next door was found dead in his home. Apprearntly he was only discoved because the neighbor on the otherside could smell, a smell.
I guess his body cured for a good 3 weeks before he was found.

An agent told the owner to just tear the house down. The brother that now has control of the home does not want the headache.
I'm trying to meet with the owner and try to steal this house.. Well maybe.

SO? A ripe body, 3 weeks. What is required to clean the home? I'm sure much of the room that the body was needs to be cut out.

I might beable to bet a steal on this home, I have a long history of just about any sort of home repair, remodle etc..

SO, should I even consider this?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Yep, you got it as far as procedure. Cut out all porous materials that are saturated with infectious liquid.

Wear full PPE when removing those contaminated materials. Full face respirator, tyvek, gloves at the minimum.

Remaining odor should be less of a problem once you remove the source.

Reactions: J Scott W

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
Some states have a law about disclosing that someone died in the house. That might affect resale.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Yep, you got it as far as procedure. Cut out all porous materials that are saturated with infectious liquid.

Wear full PPE when removing those contaminated materials. Full face respirator, tyvek, gloves at the minimum.

Remaining odor should be less of a problem once you remove the source.

Chavez, you big pansie! All you need is a pack of j-cloths and a bottle of pine-sol.;)

Back
Top Bottom