Traveling to Utah Wednesday

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
A Bridgepoint store is a Bridgepoint store. They all are very close to the same.

I have been in most across the US.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
If you stop into Superior you can stuff yourself with the candy on the front desk. John can show you some of his toys as well. :mrgreen:

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
where are you heading??

just a day through or wut....you could call me, ill take ya to lunch or dinner....or better yet have my wife make something shiteatinggrin

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Oh, and by the way....do yourself a favor and get off at the 800 N. Exit in Orem and head east. Take the provo canyon, and take a look see at Bridal Vale Falls.... providing the weather cooperates.

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon
If you like carpet stores they are both just a minute off the freeway.

At Interlink ask to see the bucket Ken Raddon invented.

Heck swing by my place and I will give you a fly you can go catch a fish on in the World Famous Provo River while on your way to see Bridal Veil Falls.

Ken.

PS Take Doug up on his offer. His wife really is a good cook.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
I'd love to visit with you Loren. I can give you the grand tour of the warhouse, manufacturing facility and the store. They are all in the same neighborhood and just 1/4 mile from I-15

If you will be staying over, we have a spare room.

Depending on the timing of your travel, we could get lunch or dinner together.

Exit I-15 at 4500 South. Head West. Trun right at the first traffic light which is less than 100 ft. from the bottom of the exit ramp. This will put you onto 500 West.

Go through one traffic light and 75 ft later turn left onto Confluence Ave. You will see the store on the right after you make the turn. The office where I work is on the left side at the next corner. The building says "Bridgewater" across the top.

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
Thanks for all the offers. They sound tempting. We will be on a fairly tight schedule. We are staying at the Sorrel River Ranch resort near Moab on Thursday and Friday. We will be leaving the Bay Area Wednesday AM. If we stop to see Doyle and Scott, and then drop by to see John, we still have a ways to go.

Loren

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Well if it helps we are still true blue and would love to talk with you. Mr. Nalley will be calling you if he hasn't already.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom