Triad air movers..

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Did anyone see one of these in action at MF........how did it preform...anyone know the cost of one of these...........

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Chavez and atleast one other say they felt considerably underpowered compared to regular airmovers.

I hope some more people will chime in on what they thought of it.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
I liked the low profile, stackable design & sleek looks. I also liked the easy tear own feature & the bottom vent to dry underneath the fan.Of course, as far as "drying" goes most of my jobs are dry in an hour or less on thier own... I seem to remember them being prace at about $370 each?

Olsen or Pembertons should have them soon if they don't already.

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
compact, very low amp draw ,singel speed (low ),easy to carry seemed to me to be about 100 bucks over priced. i think about 250 to 270 each would be the right price . i wont be in the line to buy the first units

Are they made in China like the Procaps ? I would be very suspect of anything Prochem makes they now have a proven track record of not standing behind their products.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Rick Gelinas.. Chris..Rick Gelinas and Windsor...If you had bought it from a Prochem Distributor we could have done something...I have said this over and over the only one that can do anything is Rick.

I am sorry and so is Prochem but the chain of custody is through Rick and Windsor. They are the ones that took your money and they are the ones that have to make it right with you. I spent hours trying as did Tim Baker from Prochem if there was anything we could do we would and I believe you know I would and have done everything I could possibly do to help.

P.S. No they are not made in China and Windsor has nothing to do with the Triads.

P.S.S. Windsor did change the Procaps to fix the issues you had with the machine. I know it doesn't help you now but maybe Rick can get you a new one to repalce your POS one for very little money? I know I would do it for you if it was me that sold you the one that fell apart.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I was unimpressed with the airflow, which left me a little disappointed in the unit.

They looked like they were built well and they may work well in the field, but I was surprised they didn't put out more. They are easy to carry, lighter in weight and flatter than a regular airmover so two can easily be carried.

While it is nice to have low amp draw, it seemed to me they sacrificed airflow and that's the whole purpose. :shock:

Sure I can use more of them now but putting more of them on the job to compensate for the lack of airflow will certainly drive up the cost of the loss. Not to mention cost of ownership.

I'll wait and see what others think before I would consider a purchase.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Static Pressure. The engineers built the triad based on the Science of drying. They found static pressure was very important in how we dry buildings today. When placed properly according to todays standards these dry faster and at less overall cost and are more profitable then the comparable airmovers on the market. At least that is what all the R&D has shown.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Hey John, nice to finally meet you!

So is there just one speed, it seemed like it was on low?

Do you have any with your customers yet? I'd like to hear their feed back.

Thanks!

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I should be getting them this week. Once I have them I am putting them out in the field ASAP and will report back I promise :)

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
The Prochem guy, forgot his name...that was in the booth. I asked him it's about 2200 cfm's, right? ...and I didn't get an exact answer, he just said it was comparable with other air movers out now. I did like the quietness, it was super quiet.

First time I have ever heard you say this.
Chris
FYI John tried to help out with my iCapsol when he heard that Rick and Windsor did
nothing.
I do not see any difference between ProChem or Windsor are not they owned by the same corporation ?

Thanks again for trying to help.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom