tru-dat

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
One of my all time favorites that I've personally found to be true

..L.T.A.

"The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of Attitude on life.
Attitude, to me, is more important than facts.
It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstance, than failures, than successes, than what other people think or say or do.
It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill.
It will make or break a company...a church...a home.

The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day.
We cannot change our past...we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way.
We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude...
I am convinced that life is 10 percent what happens to me and 90 percent how I react to it.
And so it is with you...we are in charge of our Attitudes."

- Charles Swindoll

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
My father insisted I live by that standard. I owe him a great deal for that, among many other things.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
I agree.

the mark of a good and wise man (or woman) is not how he acts when things are going well, but how he acts when things are going very badly.

Take care,
Lisa

The Preacher

we have that in our kitchen for all to see. the kids have to see it daily when they open the cabinet door to get a plate or bowl.

I was taught long ago, in my early carrier as a sports official, that great officials don't react to a player or coach, but respond. it's all about attitude on a side line or behind the plate/bases. i had it happen last night in a playoff game. a runner was hit hard right on the sideline and the force took him way out of bounds, the coachs and fans raised hell at me. when the team scored i had to pass the head coach to get to my position, he was still pissed and wanted an answer about my no call. I calmly asked him if his players were gonna run slower and not hit as hard as they are coached to do just because the player is "NEAR" the sideline? he was a kitten the rest of the game!!! (his team won 48-0)

Back
Top Bottom