Truckmount Cleaning Soutions Atlanta SAVED US.

Name
BradFenstermaker
Briggs gave up the ghost from 1 day to the next on Wed. Called locals, no engine in stock. Call manufacture, no engine in stock. Gonna be 4 days if anybody orders what I need.

Later at a few mins to 5pm I remembered TCS of Atlanta has big stockroom. Mike answered, WOW you gots a engine on the shelf. Sweet I will be there after lunch tomorrow.

Arrive and it on the floor at shop door waiting to load. Paper work ready too.

TCS has always been great at customer service. Just another great story doing business with them.

Remember them if ya need something ASAP. Parts to Chems

Luckily I am only 1.5 hrs away so was able to hit it hard today without losing any work. Friend helped Wed-Thur am.

Later

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
TCS???
isn't that the outfit Marty is high on?
Proves that even the blind hog finds a nut once in a awhile ...

glad you're back on the road, Brad

..L.T.A.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Haven't I been telling you, for years, that you, of all freaking people, should be buying from them? You're an hour away and I am three hours away, and still use them.

Are you really this slow to learn? :pig:

Reactions: BradFenstermaker
Name
BradFenstermaker
Yes Marty Thurs I decided that next time should be 1 of TCS units. They know me and treat me like a KING! Even though I don't shop there but for Cobbs stuff. Now I need to shop more there.

I went with the 18hp Briggs like it had. Yeah I thought builders would keep or have engine's in stock for there units. TCS trys to have it all, BUT most don't I guess.

Marty I heard Chan say ok Marty on the phone. Then I said hay wuz dat Martay from AlahBamah?? Chan say what?? you know Marty?? it was funny.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I get my odorcide 2 to 3 cases at a time free shipping and the best price they're great.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Name
The President
TCS mnfg's my TM. The hotshot. I really like it although I can't get the burner to fire when the carpet wand is connected. Guess I need I call them tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom