Truckmount financing through GMAC or Ford Motor Credit

Farenheit251

In the past I've seen guys finance the TM with the van. Guess they just add the TM on as an accessory like a CD player. Some guys even got the ridiculous promo interest rates on the whole package. Way better than a lease or any other financing.

Are these deals a thing of the past or is it still happenning?
It was always just a certain dealer who had a finance guy who knew how to get it through the system,not like just any dealer could do it.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
That's how I bought my WM Pro1200 in 03; five year 0% financing for the Chevy Express and the machine (which cost as much as the van) through GMAC. I wasn't really in the market for new equipment at the time but it seemed like too good of a deal to pass up. When they are desperate to sell vehicles they will do this.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I would never trust anyone for financing. You need to read the contract everytime.....everytime.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I have done that exact thing: going to Ford and buying a new van and talked them into adding the truckmount and all kinds of accessories that they payed off to the carpet cleaning distributor.

I was able to get a 60months financing for less than 2% That is a giant difference than what the distributor would have given! I mean GIANT DIFFERENCE! :shock: :shock:

The van was going to cost around 24grand and the truckmount and other crap has raised the price to almost double that. With that financing deal, I was able to save a bunch of money..not to mention that I do make double payments every other month or three towards principal, and that will also save a ton of money on interest! Now if you have the cash I would definitely buy a nice used set up or go ahead and pay off the new set up completely.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Interlink Financial is able to give GMC dealer financing on truckmounts installed in a new GMC van. The financing rate and requirements would be whatever GMC is offering at the time.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
We have done many TM/Van combination leases or finance packages.

The GM or Ford dealer does this to sell the vans of course,

but they have access to more capital and can offer lower rates.

The dealer provides the entire financing.

Larry

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
I did this back in '03 with my GMC Savana/White Magic TM...0% interest...was a great deal...then i heard they weren't ever doing it again because so many rugsuckers defaulted on the loans several years later...word was they could only get .20 cents on the dollar for each van.....guess they changed their minds

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I was offered that deal at a Ford dealer years ago but they only offered one kind of TM. Can't remember which one it was now. They must of had a deal with a supplier.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom