Truckmount problem - Prochem 405

MerCrewser

Today I had the machine running on low, warming up for the job. It was the first time it's been run in a few days. I was getting ready to fill my prespray jug with a short peice of solution line hooked to the machines solution outlet. When I turned on the valve, a loud vibrating sound came from the machine and it shut itself off. The water coming out of the line was under considerable pressure. The pressure indicated on the gauge stayed at the set 400 psi. I restarted, and cautiously duplicated the problem, the machine would only shut down when the valve was open completely, and it was loud and did not sound right at all. Rusty water started coming out of the solution line. The hose seemed to have way more pressure than what was indicated on the panel, but only when the valve was turned on. I took the pressure regulator out and greased it, but it did not solve the problem. Could this be a problem with the nitrogen accumulator (pulsation dampener)? I'm thinking not, because the machine would shut down. I did not do the job, I'm afraid something is going to break. What could be wrong? All indications on the panel are fine.

MerCrewser

Never mind. Partialy clogged screen in the water box. Got some bad water from the custy. All good I hope.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom