Truckmounts @ Connections 08

Pmatte

Name
Patrick Matte
It looks like that the AT has more storage than the V since their re-design of the layout :?
Patrick

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
so where is Hick's truck.....I thought he was going to be there........

did he park it by a bunch of tree's at the piggly wiggly and lose it again.....

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
Pmatte said:
It looks like that the AT has more storage than the V since their re-design of the layout :?
Patrick

The V has way more storage and bigger tanks standard

To get the same waste water the AT has 2 tanks we have one.

The heated tank does not heat the water any quicker with the new design.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
wow the wiz bought an AT, I didn't know that, that is pretty funny after all the ragging he did on AT a couple years ago. looks like blueline has completely redesigned the vortex pretty much from scratch. switching to an isuzu is a mistake however, I have driven isuzu's and they are garbage, the UD is a way better truck, who cars about power when the isuzu is a POS

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
I'm sure everyone had their big units there, but that HM might be the right unit for the majority of the cleaners out there.

I only went for the Board meeting, and on the way back I sat next to a banker from KC that was wondering if I had any idea what could have happened to his favorite carpet cleaner. He said the guy charged more than the franchises but did better work and he recommended him to everyone he knew. After six years of working with him, the cleaner showed up with a really big truck and was excited about how much better work he could do with his new "monster truck mount." He said truck was cab-over with a low box, but he didn't remember the brand. He also said that he couldn't tell the difference in the cleaning, but he was happy the cleaner was so charged up about his new equipment.

He said the guy's phone is disconnected now, and none of the people he knows that used the guy know what happened to him. He could have fallen off his motorcycle or run from his ex, but I'd guess he wasn't prepared to budget for the extra expense of his monster.

Mikey P

Administrator
I'm sure everyone had their big units there, but that HM might be the right unit for the majority of the cleaners out there.

I only went for the free doughnuts, and on the way back I sat next to a banker from KC that was wondering if I had any idea what could have happened to his favorite carpet cleaner. He said the guy charged more than the franchises but did better work and he recommended him to everyone he knew. After six years of working with him, the cleaner showed up with a really big truck and was excited about how much better work he could do with his new "monster truck mount." He said truck was cab-over with a low box, but he didn't remember the brand. He also said that he couldn't tell the difference in the cleaning, but he was happy the cleaner was so charged up about his new equipment.

He said the guy's phone is disconnected now, and none of the people he knows that used the guy know what happened to him. He could have fallen off his motorcycle or run from his ex, but I'd guess he wasn't prepared to budget for the extra expense of his monster.

Larry on Mikey's computer.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
with the therm oil and a HX blower exhaust you don't need a heated fresh water tank but it is nice to have the accessory line that comes off the heated fresh water but I am sure they have something on the new machine

steve g

Name
steve garrett
steve frasier said:
with the therm oil and a HX blower exhaust you don't need a heated fresh water tank but it is nice to have the accessory line that comes off the heated fresh water but I am sure they have something on the new machine

the guy who designed the aerotech whos name is vlad claims that about 80% of the machines heat is produced by preheating the fresh water tank, interesting blueline choose to do away with that and went the blower hx route, could that make the machine simpler?? any one wanna bet they do away with the oil hx one day as well?? I have always been a prochem guy but from what I have seen blueline is going to be the company to beat before long, it seems like they are the ones coming up with the new stuff and making things better

John Watson

Larry(MP), I must have missed the free donuts, but, I got a superb dinner and a great breakfast and a couple of diet cokes (which didn't work) Thanks

steve g

Name
steve garrett
admiralclean said:
I like the look of the Butler box better than the AT or V, but until Butler gets serious about keeping up with the times, I just can't see myself buying one.

My 36 unit with the upgrades performs better than a standard Butler.

there has to be a better way of using the space in the van with butlers, you would think they could figure out how to mount a tank under the main box, It would be really easy to just lower the pulley down a bit

The Preacher

i heard Adam spouting off some prices he got per sq ft when he was cleaning!!!

I saw Hicks humping the vac port on the Wiz's Aero!

I saw the Boxxer 318 git up to 186* after setting for 3 mins with no one keying the wand!

I heard Bruce say that TCS was gonna "reimburse" MArdy to be their TM demo guy in Vegas!

hogjowl

Idiot™
I'd do it for a good discount on that new Cleanco they have. I've got to get over there and see it soon.

I'll let you buy me lunch if you meet me there, but you gotta promise to keep your hands to yourself.

harryhides

Name
Tony
admiralclean said:
I'll let you buy me lunch if you meet me there, but you gotta promise to keep your hands to yourself.

Talk about a superior attitude, do you think you're some kind of rock-star?

If I ever made such a pompous statement you'd be all over it for months on end. Bad enough as it is simply because I enunciate my words and don't slur or mumble like you.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Tony:
Listen buddy, I simply have it. When you have it, you can act any way you want to.

As for you, well ... you talk to people like Higgin's off the old Magnum P.I. television series, but you have a voice like the Travelosity Roaming Gnome.

You poor bastard.

TimP

I kinda wish I understood the Magnum PI jab.....but I would rather retain my youth

harryhides

Name
Tony
Schlepping a free sandwich off of Danny even if he ever does, hardly rates as having "it" you poor disillusioned bastard.

Higgins was an Admirable man who had his act together, thank you.

ps He could also spell Travelocity you idiot !!

Mike Draper

I like the look of the Butler box better than the AT or V, but until Butler gets serious about keeping up with the times, I just can't see myself buying one.

I couldn't agree more. I've tried talking with butler and asked them questions on why they don't improve this or that, basically they think there is nothing more to improve, kinda like they are stuck in the 70's

G

Robert Allen and Frank Kruse of White magic would not talk to each other...go figure,lol. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom