Trying to get a list together...so all cleaners can use it

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I would like to get a list together of Carpet Cleaners in case I get a call from an area that isn't covered.

You won't be promoted on the Network Carpet Cleaning site but if I get a call from an area that isn't covered I would like to have a carpet cleaner to call. You can then make a decision if you want to join or not.

Please go to my Cleaners page and fill out the form and I will keep your info
http://www.networkingcleaner.com/Cleaners.html

I get phone calls from areas that the website randomly shows up in but the chances of your area popping up is slim...but you never know. The last one was LA.

You can Opt out of the mailing list if you type "opt out" on the bottom of the last field of the form. Otherwise, you will get an email from Network Carpet Cleaning site periodically.

Thanks

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Re: Trying to get a list together

You forgot to call with your credit card number for your raffle tickets Brian.....

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison

Yeah, I suck.
Is there still time to raffle a free subscription to Network Carpet Cleaning?

How much are the raffle tickets?

John Olson

Name
John Olson

Yes Brian make up a Certificate with all the info and email it to me. I'll post that you donated a 6 month subscription. Thank you for your support!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison

Got the certificate..can you give me an email address to sent it to?...I don't know if the Mikey's email program will work as well.

Thanks

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I added to the title "so all cleaners can use it" because the side effect of Network Carpet Cleaning is carpet cleaners can find other carpet cleaners when they need a carpet cleaned in another area.
Beats going through google and all that.

I am making a list of cleaners who are not on the Network that I can use for finding cleaners when a customer needs one but there can be other uses for it.

I am considering posting a link that the customer doesn't have access to but the carpet cleaners can get to.
This way they can go to Network Carpet Cleaning to find the other cleaner.

I've always come on Mikey's Board to ask for a cleaner in a certain area and always caught hell for it.

Opinions?

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
See if your programmer can create a page for cleaners to put their info in(a bunch of text fields), that the customers can't access. Share the login information here. I'm guessing the information is stored on a database. If the programmer can take how the information is stored on Network Carpet Cleaning, and be able to pull the information from a few data entry fields, then it can have a similar setup. Or have a drop down box that they can select within a certain amount of miles from a zip code.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Steven Hoodlebrink said:
See if your programmer can create a page for cleaners to put their info in(a bunch of text fields), that the customers can't access. Share the login information here. I'm guessing the information is stored on a database. If the programmer can take how the information is stored on Network Carpet Cleaning, and be able to pull the information from a few data entry fields, then it can have a similar setup. Or have a drop down box that they can select within a certain amount of miles from a zip code.

Well hell, Hoody! That's a great Idea. I can use the same program, just on a different page.
As of now, I've just been cutting and pasting the info onto a "hidden" page (that I will share with the cleaners). I put them in Alphabetical order by State and then by City.

It will be some time before I can get that going but it's still a great Idea...Thanks Mr. Hoodlebrink.
It will be a Network within a Network....Now I wish I didn't stay up until 1am doing it. :oops:

Work Smart...not hard. lol

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
I'm sorry, but I gotta say that I really wouldn't want to be associated with another cleaner to get work, especially if I had no clue as to the quality of their work. Thank God I'm me.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Doug Cox said:
I'm sorry, but I gotta say that I really wouldn't want to be associated with another cleaner to get work, especially if I had no clue as to the quality of their work. Thank God I'm me.

I understand what you mean.

As far as the listing goes, it would be no different than being associated with other cleaners in the Yellow pages or an online listing company.

I do advertise that it is Carpet Cleaners that work together to help each other get more work...but I'm not sure another cleaners work would have an affect on you.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Brian- I assume what you are selling is a "Referral" service and that you actually sell carpet cleaning also. So I guess what I meant was by being referred by you, your quality (or lack thereof) is reflected on me, and I really don't know the quality of your service.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Doug Cox said:
Brian- I assume what you are selling is a "Referral" service and that you actually sell carpet cleaning also. So I guess what I meant was by being referred by you, your quality (or lack thereof) is reflected on me, and I really don't know the quality of your service.

I'm sure a customer in Delavan, WI has no idea the quality of my carpet cleaning company either.
So I'm not sure it matters.
I hear what you are saying but I'm not sure if it works that way.

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
You could refer them to IICRC as a default. At least someone certified at least means he can read scantrons questions and color in circles with pencil.

That's gotta count for something.

Lisa

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Just wanted to get a list together of carpet cleaners who wanted to be listed.

If they submit their info, at least that tells me they are eager for work, and they can type in a URL.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom