Trying to keep an open mind!

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
I went to tmnt forums at the request of Tre to check out his new format. Is it me or does it seems like the same 2 or three people are starting all the topics? Those same 2-3 appear to have the same writing style. Someone should let Tre know that people are trying to make his site appear busier that it is! Ivebeensold

Mikey P

Administrator
neAto formats, live action videos staring star struck wanna be industry leaders , multitude of rooms, over use of google ad words or the ability to thank the living dead does not make a bulletin board worthwhile.

Letting people speak their minds with out the fear of being edited, scorned, put on the crawl, lied to or f'd up the ass is what brings fine people like Shawn Forsythian, the Great Boz, Jimmy Marty Danny Terri, Little Jimmy Pemberton, John and Les, Lisa7, Cha Cha Chavex, Jim Martin......, The Randies, Kenneth Snow, Ol' Man Harper and Ol' Man Eckman, Lee Harvey Stockwell, that asshole Guerkink, Pre divorce Greenie, John LaBruders and a multitude of other very impressive rock stars loyal to the best board this industry has ever seen.

The Rob Allen show is coming to an end.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Well, I wont lie I log in over there and read and respond sometimes. Mostly just read. And There are hardly any new posts. The new website format is horrible. I like MB for real. But I like to be nosy and snope over there

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Mikey P said:
and a multitude of other very impressive rock stars loyal to the best board this industry has ever seen.

Any chance I'm on this list Mikey? LOL. Oh, you forgot Vawter.

Carpetmuncher

So, let me get this straight, eh, ?

I go to that place located somewhere between heaven and hell, and I get told this.............................

vBulletin Message
Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here

I go to heaven, and cop this.................

Letting people speak their minds with out the fear of being edited, scorned, put on the crawl, lied to or f'd up the ass is what brings fine people like Shawn Forsythian, the Great Boz, Jimmy Marty Danny Terri, Little Jimmy Pemberton, John and Les, Lisa7, Cha Cha Chavex, Jim Martin......, The Randies, Kenneth Snow, Ol' Man Harper and Ol' Man Eckman, Lee Harvey Stockwell, that asshole Guerkink, Pre divorce Greenie, John LaBruders and a multitude of other very impressive rock stars loyal to the best board this industry has ever seen.

Now at my stage in life, I am considered more of an "old croc", than anything else, and my name is obliterated from the list.

I feel devastated. :cry:

Have you ever been told so stick your head (if it'll fit :lol: ), where the sunshine don't shine. ? :wink:

If ever you do try it, and it works, maybe, just maybe, you'll be eligible for a job as moderator on the Tired Mother Frickers 4rum.

Ooroo,

:lol:

PS ::: As to whatever happens with that family of inbred clones, I.D.G.A.F.

Scott Rogers

No need to go over there unless you want most your post edited or deleted.

Half the advise over their is selfserving a best, and down right idiotic in some cases.

Plus what true industry leader needs to go out of his way to call himself one ever time he turns around. True leaders are appointed through actions not proclaimed by a self serving individual.

And thats all I have to say on the subject of ***!

Thank you very much

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
Mikey P said:
btw,

I am NOT an Industry Leader.

Just ask The Industry,they'll confirm it.

How about a Mover and Shaker? Fits better.

•shaker: a person who wields power and influence; "a shaker of traditional beliefs"; "movers and shakers in the business world"
wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom