Trying to locate my Ghost Shopper

AJR

Supportive Member
Name
Whatshisbutt
If any of you have been shopping us please let me know. I had someone call in today and ask about all of our services cost and the regular stuff i ask when shopping other guys lol. Just wondering if it was anyone from here. With the logmycalls service i was able to hear the whole call so it was cool. Had my CSR all over the place with the 3rd degree.

Able 1

Name
Keith
If any of you have been shopping us please let me know. I had someone call in today and ask about all of our services cost and the regular stuff i ask when shopping other guys lol. Just wondering if it was anyone from here. With the logmycalls service i was able to hear the whole call so it was cool. Had my CSR all over the place with the 3rd degree.

Why do you even care? Don't go and get all paranoid about it. Maybe you are just doing something right, and competitors are noticing your growth? Generally there are no big secrets to a over the phone quote, so what do you think they want to know more then price? Can't say I didn't price shop other guy's in my first 2-3years, but I found it a waste of time(well, what can you gain from it?)..

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
it was me....or was it. :stir: Hey in the army there was a ******** instructor I used to know who would often say" if your doin your job you don't have to worry about savin your job". Don't sweat it Im sure your doin fine. It does suck to know that someone put you under a microscope.

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Had a local guy do that last year and he was shocked when I told him to grow the **** up and just ask questions like a man. Guy tells me I don't know who I'm talking too. So I pointed out we have caller ID and I can see who you are.
Was shocked when he hung up. Lol.

.... while Peeing into the vacuum hose

Reactions: Chris A

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom