Tsunami warning for entire West coast of U.S.

John Watson

Sorry to say "Bin there, Done that" 1964, My hometown of Kodiak, Alaska was devistated by a Tsunami. As a lad of 14 the memories are still real vivid, The aflicted are in my prayers.

Jimbo

Mikey P said:
yeah

George Cleaning Fool Valiant called me at 1230AM to let me know ALL ABOUT IT.. :shock:

At least you know he cares!

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Its 8:20 or so here locally. They say some of the waves should start hitting now down here. I'm headed to the beach :shock: not expecting anything more than 2feet waves. That's what they say... I'll go measure them.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Zalan Szabo (zee) said:
Its 8:20 or so here locally. They say some of the waves should start hitting now down here. I'm headed to the beach :shock: not expecting anything more than 2feet waves. That's what they say... I'll go measure them.
PICS????

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
It looks like, the more warnings they put out there the more people are coming out here.

The only thing different so far is that the waves are not coming in the normal order count (surfers would know what that is) they are very irregular, in size and rhythm. Actually waves look smaller then any normal day.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
When the waterline starts receeding like my hairline, it's probably to late to head for the hills.

Back
Top Bottom