Turbo hybrid repair question

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
What would make it not spin under pressure?

It seems to spin free by hand..but when hooked up and trigger squeezed at 900 psi I get plenty of water out of the jets but no spin..or very slow spin..I hook the older turbo up and it cranks hard..

I just got this one about 6 months ago when I bout all the Judson equipment. It had been working perfectly fine a few days ago..

I'm stumped

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Dave, did you check the inline filter? With all the could be happening from the scaling, just maybe a possible chance. We descaled last week also and are checking filters daily yet at this point. Just a possible thought...

Mark

Reactions: BLewis

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
Yea no scale or anything clogging.

I will check swivel for play. It's a pretty new unit so I'm not sure how the swivel would be bad but i will ck
Thanks

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
I have a new turbo, actually bought it about 6 months ago and used it for the first time on the big commercial job I landed. Had pitiful pressure so figuring it was s supply hose issue I first tried my old turbo and it had plenty of pressure. Tried new one again and probably 70% pressure of the old one. Was told to use it more "maybe" it just needed to be broke in, we'll used it for 2 solid hours on a job last Tuesday night with same results (about 70%) pressure compared to the old one. Lee thanks for your suggestion on checking angles I will compare the two and see if that might be the reason the new one isn't putting out acceptable pressure. I can turn it up to 1500 psi with little effect. First one I've ever had with this issue

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom