Turbo Hybrid

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Are my the only one that thinks this tool should have slanted handles like I think the sx-12?. Has anyone used both?. How does your forearms feel after a half hour of running the sx-12?.

Albert

CleanEvo

Just ran my SX-12 for a couple of hours on Monday... no problem. I've ran it longer than that before and no problems. It's very comfortable to use for long periods.

I have never used another T&G tool, so I can't comment on the difference between the two tools.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
I have used tile spinner with a wand type handle,forward back motion. I like the SX12 for the side to side motion IMO.

Name
George Valliant
I prefere the forward and back motion of the Redline Spinner vs. the side to side of the others.

Years of push/pulling a carpet wand make the Redline Spinner seem natural.

Name
Nate W.
Erik said:
I like the change up, easier on your body.

Don't you use a Zipper? How is that a change up? :wink:

I have only played with the sx-12 at connections. I don't have a informed opinion on the subject. :D

G

I used to use a redline spinner for about 4 years. When the new Turbo Hybrid first came out I demo'ed that and the sx12. I bought the turbo and love it. I just cleaned 2500 square foot home last week all tile......no sore arms after. The Turbo feels much more durable than the sx12, no bending or dipping on the handle.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Nate The Great said:
Erik said:

I have only played with the sx-12 at connections. I don't have a informed opinion on the subject. :D
Who jacked the thread? I should have it MF!

Name
Nate W.
Erik said:
Nate The Great said:
Erik said:

Who jacked the thread? I should have it MF!

I jacked it.... Ivebeensold

I wouldn't be at MF this year. Get some video up for the rest of the guys who can't make it. :D

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I've a Spinner with the slanted handles. IMO they need to slant more the opposite way or be straight.
After working with mine for hours on a large job started to chafe on my hands.
The tool works great but at some time I'm going to re-mount the handles.

Put your hands in front of you while your sitting there at the key board. Do your hands face inward or outward?
/|\ or \ /
I prefer the first, about 10-20degree down angle

Gary T

Back and forth, side to side? They all work in any direction. I prefer the Turbo, works great back and forth and side to side.

Back
Top Bottom