Turn Commercial Spill Stains Into Gold

Mikey P

Administrator
Fixing Their Spill Stain Pain *Recurring Spill Stains Can Be A Thing of The Past I learned long ago that in sales we need to find what’s broken, find where their pain is coming from; and then demonstrate how we can fix it. With commercial carpet one of the most significant points of irritation for ...
The post Turn Commercial Spill Stains Into Gold appeared first on MikeysBoard.com !

More...

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Hey, i have one of those release it coffee mugs!
Nice work rick, reminds me we need to order some fiber plus pads.

Don't worry about jimmy he is just jealous he doesn't have a mug :biggrin:.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Don't worry Shane GOOBER it is the same snake oil salesmen that hung out at the ICS board and had me banned.

Same ole' same ole' they go here they go there..........nothing has changed over the years.

Sleazy internet sales tactics.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Yeah, thats your problem ....

Over 2 businesses spanning 12 years rick has always come through for me.
80-90 orders maybe 1 or 2 have been messed up. Premium vendor in my book.

His staff always does follow up phone calls, always.

Actually feel bad we have cut back because we have an interlink dealer down the street now and a local dealer 10 minutes away.
Still like his scampoo the best... :winky:

Reactions: Desk Jockey

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Don't worry Shane GOOBER it is the same snake oil salesmen that hung out at the ICS board and had me banned.

I had you banned? How in the world could I control who gets banned on the ICS board? Jimmy, you need to check your aluminum foil hat - it's leaking.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Funny thing is jimmy uses encap, he just likes to bust our nuts over these hyper-technical details.

Honestly have no clue how much dirt encap removes or not. What i do know is it works a whole lot better then the old bonnet shampoo's we used to use.
More expensive too!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom