two hours fifteen minutes

Bob Foster

IMG_1046.jpg

IMG_1047compressed.jpg

F

FB7777

probably could have banged it out in about an hour and a half if that elderly guy in the pic wasn't doing the work

Bob Foster

I can keep up with the best of them. Chairs will be next time, they weren't too bad. Pictures were before I cleaned the bottom floor level.

CDRX

I am just gut laughing reading these comments, there's some hilarious guys on here!

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
Wonder why the large intestine hangs down on the right side too. Looks like it dead ends. Could you ask your doctor Marty?

I helped a mold guy do a band room like that one time. The mold on the carpet was growing like a garden. I had never seen that before. Very intriguing.

Bob Foster

They just started selling drinks for people to take into that room. Prior to a couple of months ago no food or beverages were allowed.

I intend on cleaning that place frequently.

How many minutes a chair? How would you do them? First cleaning in 3 years and currently very low soil load.

301 chairs Please excuse the phone pictures.

WM4-1.jpg

WM3-1.jpg

MW2-1.jpg

MW1-1.jpg

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
1st. I'd get a decision maker to give me the time of day and shoot 3 of them so everyone (me included) can see the difference. Now I have some visual impression to use in my overall sales pitch.

And personally I would start my bidding round $4.5-4.99 each (with 1st right of refusal). Wouldn't go below $3.00. I'd shoot them with my portable and use a dolly cart to haul water. Or hire a helper to apply pre-juice, tote and fetch.

My favorite leather knee pads, real tuff form fitting long sleeve rubber gloves, 5 gal bucket of prespray, car washing shaggy wool mitt for applying pre-juice and agitation. 800-1000 milligrams of Advil 20 minutes before rocking and rolling. I think?? I could do it in 12-15 hours.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I'd say ... 2 minutes per chair ... and 30 minutes set up and take down time. Doing this in my head ... that's what ... 632 minutes? Divide that by 60 is 10.5 hours? Multiply that by your hourly rate.

Am I close?

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
One minute per chair. Between $2 and $3 each will get the job. I would use a 50' 1 1/2" vac hose with my constant running (valve removed) internal jet PMF tool, spraying uph prespray with a trigger sprayer. Have several filled and handy. Different sized brushes in your pockets from toothbrush to tamping to larger horsehair with handle.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom