Two new Moderators for the Marketing Room

Mikey P

Administrator
Ken Snow did it last night.

He actually went out and got a Vacuum Tattoo. :shock:

Like most, he had to toss back some Patron shots to relax him through it. So when he called half way through the shake out bag I was able to talk him into being a Mod in the Marketing, Business and Personal Development room as well.

Along with Ken we now have the one and only Wayne Miller to help Scott Rendal watch over the room and help answer all of your concerns about company image, accountability, goal setting, networking groups, building the better door hanger, how to avoid getting suckered into thinking that if you don't buy into inner round table that your children will starve this winter and so much more!

To not use and abuse these three walking brain trusts is a crime against humanity so get in there!

Mikey's Board, it just keeps getting better!

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Wow we haven't had a super group like this since Cream formed back in 1966. Maybe instead of calling it the Marketing room we should call it the White Room.

Now the only question is which one looks like Ginger Baker?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
:cry:
A memorial from Jimmi for him!
w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nePm-L0aa-Ew]

How did you like that Bill, I already have music for you! :mrgreen:

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Thanks Mr. Chavez. I was hoping the vomit reference was in honor of him and not mama Cass as she choked on that ham sandwich. Although that seems to have been legend and that she actaully died of a heart attack.

Ah Blind faith, still have their one and only album. Can't Find My Way Home used to be a bit of a theme song for me. Many years ago of course.

Ivan Turner

Supportive Member
Name
Ivan Turner
Wow, an excellent addition to an already top notch group of Moderators.

Hey Melon Head, so what am I chopped liver? You volunteer me to the resroration room and not so much as a mention. Speaking of mention, what days are checks cut on?

Ivan

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
great group of mods

but please tell me Ken REALLY wasn't stOOpit enough to scar himself with that dumbazz vac tat :shock: :shock:

..L.T.A.

Mikey P

Administrator
resroration room and not so much as a mention

Who the hell are you, Scooby Doo?

I am very remorse over my mistake of not announcing Ivan the terrible Turner as our latest edition to the Invincible Army of Moderators we have here.

Feel free to call 604-447-8991 anytime to reach Ivan at home if you have any late night restoration questions.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom