Ultimate Stair Tool (Pic)

FastEddie

CIMG2188.jpg

CIMG2189.jpg

I can't believe cleaners are using uph tools and think they are getting stairs really clean.

I use the ultimate stair tool, RV Swinger, 09 flow, with my custom handle I made. Nothing will out-clean this bad-boy.

I crush stairs with the Swinger first, and then use my glided PMF swivel head stair tool (08 flow) for the nose and risers. Super clean and dry in record time.

If anyone thinks they can outclean with there little uph tool, they are dreaming.

Attachments

• CIMG2188.jpg
    CIMG2188.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 229
  • CIMG2189.jpg
    CIMG2189.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 218
  • CIMG2188.jpg
    CIMG2188.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 190
  • CIMG2189.jpg
    CIMG2189.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 235

FastEddie

It's only 19lbs. I bought it years ago on Ebay for $500-

RV does not make them any more, used to sell them for $1K.

RV360 will work with the smaller 7" head, 20lbs heavier though.

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
I can clean just as good and dry just as good and I only use one tool.

I will say one thing, you come up with some out of the box ideas.

FastEddie

Using two tools isn't a hassle for me. A full flight of trashed steps cleaned in around 10 mins works for me. I know on heavily soiled stairs, RVS will outclean anything while working way less.

G

GLS for me, then the PMF Swiveled head with an 08 jet, and followed up with a Kirby plastic head.

And if the nose is nasty..then it gets a good flushing with Taf's special headed detail-er.

Chad

Brian L

Name
Brian L
Put a set of butterfly handlebars on that baby and I will buy one.

I still end up using my old upholstery tool for stairs.

Greenie

That was the last mission of the ol' RV powerwand, I would break it out on trashed steps, and even though it was bulky and heavy per se' it cleaned awesome. Finish up with the glided stair tool. But I was not a legend like Eddie, took me more like 20 mins. from beginning til' end, the customers always tripped out on how they came out.

Fortunately that was only every so often, a good soaking of prespray, dwell time, and a glided wand took care of most, and none of that hugger nose tool stuff, roll over the tread and catch 1/2 of the nose, flip and roll up the riser and catch the half of the nose. When you have a glided stair tool, you don't fear the water.

GRHeacock

Interesting, Eddie!!

Thinking outside of the box is always good, and can lead to improvements on the job.

I modified an internal jet upholstery tool for stairs and other hard to reach places like behind a toilet or pedestal wash basin sink.

My thinking was to speed up the job, using light weight tools that were ergonomic.

I also liked and used the hugger nose cleaning tool, which can also be used on really bad upholstery arms.

Gary

S

supaclean

That sure looks like it will take out some dirty stairs. The handle looks like it might be a little awkward, but whatever works is good.

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
I just use the Rotovac with the dual heads on stairs. It's pretty easy and it does work great. I just grab the lower handle and slide back and forth sideways. Then I give a quick clean to get risers and corners with the wand.

Loren

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom