Uncle Willy's EEZEE Fill Hose

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Hell Yea Wiily : )

Sent from da bak seat of a Purple Caddy where the roadkill is real : )

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Willy,

If you go to your local hardware(ace - whatever), in the plumbing section they will have all sorts of stainless adapters to fit just about any sink you will run into. That way you can run it from anywhere, utility sink(best), powder room and so on... That way you wont have to always use the kitchen, if say a client is home.

Reactions: Willy P

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Willy,

If you go to your local hardware(ace - whatever), in the plumbing section they will have all sorts of stainless adapters to fit just about any sink you will run into. That way you can run it from anywhere, utility sink(best), powder room and so on... That way you wont have to always use the kitchen, if say a client is home.
That was an empty apartment so no grief.:smile: I'm with you on NOT in the kitchen if it's occupied, but I have a whole bunch of adapters. A washing machine service line is great too.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Just helpin' the rookies make their life a little easier.Not everyone can be a Carpet Cleaning God like me.:winky:

Reactions: Newman

kingjoelking

Supportive Member
y3epa9yr.jpg
I made this so I can hook up to the toilet occasionally.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

rick imby

Name
Rick
The shower hookup is far and away the easiest. If there is a drip after reinstalling the toilet the customer is going to call a plumber and you are going to pay more than you charged to clean the carpet for the plumber to just show up. If there is a drip after reinstalling the shower head the customer doesn't even notice. The fancy faucets in kitchens and bathrooms are a pain.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom