Unicel Trucks!!

I've seen circut city use them for their computer tech guys. I've never seen a carpet cleaning or anyone else use them, except Firedog thru circut city.

How do they open?

I actually looked online to find more about them and had no luck. Who sells them? (at least i know the name)

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I've seen a couple around my area.

i LIKE the looks of them.
I've never seen one with a side door though.
Personally, that would rule it out as a carpet cleaning van for "me"

The UgLiest van on the road is the SprInTer.
the Sprinter makes a Honda Element look good......

..L.T.A.

Bob Foster

speaking of Sprinters...

Local grocery store fleet has a dozen of them for over 2 years. They can't get rid of them fast enought. Great on fuel but everything else is really bad.

UPS is not ordering anymore either.

Rob Lyon

Name
Rob Lyon
These trucks are GREAT on Fuel, and I have seen several on the road around my area, Just wanted
some opinions on people that ACTUALLY own or drive one for someone else ??

d-day

Here's Mine - I love it and when the time comes, I will replace it with another.

8.jpg

After TM install...
ShopPhotos002.jpg

Bob Foster

If I am not mistaken Unicell bodies are chop gun glass molded bodies that have not core that you can drill into and mount stuff from unless you add glass backer boards to them. An FRP body has at least some core but also has to have some backer through bolted to them. A aluminum body has some framework that can be insulated and the extrusions can be used to bold backing boards and interior liners to them. The Unicell bodies have the advantage of being light which in the these times of high fuel costs is an advantage. The steamline shape of these box vans make all the difference. I would make sure that what ever van one choose today that it has at least a nose cone on it. Having a lower skirt helps with the aerodynamics too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom